WTT: NEW 18x9/18x10 Chrome FR500s w/tires, for RACESTARS

olaf427

Reaction score
I had planned on buying a set like these so if you find something better and decide to sell them shoot me an email. I'm looking for a deal. Thanks oLaf

SJ Stang

forum member
Reaction score
Well, no one will be getting a "deal".....I'm not going to sell them and lose money . If no one has wheels to trade in like new shape they will just stay on the car.....

101fng

forum member
Reaction score
super tempting. i've got 15x3.75 and 15x10's with et streets that i NEVER use (less than 500 miles, and no passes), but i'm clear across the country from you and shipping would be a bitch. also have mcgard shanks and washers.

i can't see the pics right now (i'm at work), but after i get home and look at your wheels, if i'm still interested, i'll shoot you a pm.

SJ Stang

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds good.
We can split the shipping if you would like half/half as I am sure these wheels coming to you would be more expensive than the dragstars coming to me....that way you would not be paying more to get these over to you.

Just let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

101fng

forum member
Reaction score
they're racestars actually, but yes, i will let you know.

SJ Stang

forum member
Reaction score
Had a couple offers for 15's.
Think I am going to wait it out for a set of 17's front and rear,
and actually considering a set of staggered chrome Saleens as well, same deal, look new with newer tires. Straight trades...

Thanks

SJ Stang

forum member
Reaction score
Had a couple offers for 15's.
Think I am going to wait it out for a set of 17's front and rear,
and actually considering a set of staggered chrome Saleens as well, same deal, look new with newer tires. Straight trades...

Thanks

ttt.......

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back