WTT:Trader My Flowmaster Axlebacks For FRPP Stingers/Borla Stingers/Loudmouths

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
i am wanted to change it up, plus with the boost i am running now, i am surely losing some HP with these, as they dont flow well for boosted apps.

plus in february i will have a stroker and 100 more hp, so i am looking to trade.

these are direct bolt on, and are 2 chamber. super 44's.

i want to trade for FRPP Stingers/Borla Stingers, or maybe loudmouths or something similar.

i love how it sounds with off road H pipe and no mufflers, just want an axle back that will tone it down SLIGHTLY, and get rid of some of that annoying spit.

thanks!

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
I had Super 44's , well actually i've spent 5,000 dollars total alone in changing exhaust setups to find that well balanced sound that gave me all of what i wanted. I recommend going longtubes , off road H with Mac axle backs

1st setup was ok but raspy at low rpm fucking awesome at WOT
stock manifold, off road coated H-pipe and SLPs

2nd set up was sounded like shit at low rpm (sounded like glass packs , still perfect at wot
stock manifold , off road stainless steel x-pipe SLPS

3rd set up toned everything down sounded gave me what i wanted but at cruising speeds the sound was too low and not enough drone for me
stock manifold, off road h-pipe , borla stingers

4th set up great at wot and sounded ok at cruising speed
stock manifold , off road x-pipe and super 44s

5th set up changed everything up, WON award at car show for best sounding exhaust with this set up, this set up was good but I like to be heard FAR away before i'm seen. it was good and the balance of sound inside car and outside car was there , this is what i called sleeper set up.
LONG TUBES COATED MAC , MAC OFF ROAD PRO-CHAMBER, AND MAC AXLE BACK

6th set up i wanted a little bit more in car noise so i got flomaster american thunder classic axle back series 2, this gave me good sounding but from 1000rpm to 2400rpm i didn't like how it sounded with long tubes and h-pipe, now my buddy took my x-pipe and flows from me and hooked them to his stock manifold , they sound bad ass , to me these sound great with stock manifold versus long tubes.

7th TH set up I wanted the car louder so i removed the mac-prochamber and went with custom off road - h-pipe to hook up to mac long tubes, was very fucking happy with sound inside car and outside car.

Needless to say , i change exhuast like we change our boxers
in my garage I have an
prochamber off road, off raod h-pipe, x-pipe, borla stingers, slp loudmouths, flow master mufflers, supper 44s, i forgot i even have jba mufflers that i used and gave to my wife , JBA brands sucks donkey ass to me in my personal opinion. My wfie sold the JBA and went with off road h-pipe, stock manifold and slp loudmouths, she has been satisfied for 2 years now on her mustang.

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
I had Super 44's , well actually i've spent 5,000 dollars total alone in changing exhaust setups to find that well balanced sound that gave me all of what i wanted. I recommend going longtubes , off road H with Mac axle backs

2nd set up was sounded like shit at low rpm (sounded like glass packs , still perfect at wot

3rd set up toned everything down sounded gave me what i wanted but at cruising speeds the sound was too low and not enough drone for me

5th set up changed everything up, WON award at car show for best sounding exhaust with this set up, this set up was good but I like to be heard FAR away before i'm seen. it was good and the balance of sound inside car and outside car was there , this is what i called sleeper set up.

6th set up i wanted a little bit more in car noise so i got flomaster american thunder classic axle back series 2, this gave me good sounding but from 1000rpm to 2400rpm i didn't like how it sounded with long tubes and h-pipe, now my buddy took my x-pipe and flows from me and hooked them to his stock manifold , they sound bad ass , to me these sound great with stock manifold versus long tubes.

7th TH set up I wanted the car louder so i removed the mac-prochamber and went with custom off road - h-pipe to hook up to mac long tubes, was very fucking happy with sound inside car and outside car.

in my garage I have an
prochamber off road, off raod h-pipe, x-pipe, borla stingers, slp loudmouths, flow master mufflers, supper 44s, i forgot i even have jba mufflers that i used and gave to my wife , JBA brands sucks donkey ass to me in my personal opinion. My wfie sold the JBA and went with off road h-pipe, stock manifold and slp loudmouths, she has been satisfied for 2 years now on her mustang.

wow, nice! thanks for the write up! hey would you consider throwing over the stingers LOL here is a vid of my car last night, no axlebacks, just longtubes, and off road H, i removed my super 44's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl_X9_00Nuw

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score

in my garage I have an
I am about as you regarding exhaust set-ups. I have gone through 8 or 9 different combos.

68stang289

Reaction score

in my garage I have an

I couldn't agree more with you on the JBA part. My first exhaust was the JBA axleback because I "thought" it sounded good in the video clips online. Downright terrible when I got it on my car. Not to mention the exhaust tips stuck out like 40 feet from the rear bumper cutouts.

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
what do you guys think SLP loudmouths would sound like with a Off road H pipe that has resonators in it? would it sound good?

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't realize the pipe bomb mufflers had resonators in them

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
wow, nice! thanks for the write up! hey would you consider throwing over the stingers LOL here is a vid of my car last night, no axlebacks, just longtubes, and off road H, i removed my super 44's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl_X9_00Nuw

Hehe, i have the same longtubes and mid pipe as you, its fun as hell to do that!

Oh and, you will be VERY satisfied with the stingers. I get compliments left and right, including from z06,viper, cobra drivers....

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
but what about the pypes bomb mufflers, the resonator in the tips is a little thicker...

also would be running my mid muffler H pipe, it has resonators where cats would be.

so it should be ok right?

2to3threE

Banned
Reaction score
Hehe, i have the same longtubes and mid pipe as you, its fun as hell to do that!

Oh and, you will be VERY satisfied with the stingers. I get compliments left and right, including from z06,viper, cobra drivers....

what axlebacks do you have? i took my flows off and drove like that and a guy in a red mustang had to roll his window down to listen!! ahahhaa

elevatered

Reaction score
Wake up the performance and sound hidden in your V6-powered 2011 Mustang with a Flowmaster Force II exhaust system. These moderate sounding systems retain the dual exhaust system outlets and are designed to replace the original rear mounted mufflers using factory hangers and connections. With easy fit in mind, these systems are mandrel bent for maximum performance and include specially tuned mufflers. As a Force II system, it delivers a moderate exterior tone and a mild interior tone and is suited to the enthusiast who wants a subtle but distinctive exhaust note. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. The kit is a true bolt-on and includes everything you need to easily install at home with basic hand tools.
is flowmaster mufflers louder than magnaflow

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back