Exhaust sale!! Borla Stinger S-Type Axle-Back + Pypes Mid Muffler Catback M-80's

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
05-10 Mustang GT Borla Stinger S-Type Axle-Back, Excellent shape, ,low miles, sound fantastic!! One tip has a very very small dent you cant see when installed. I'll include exhaust clamps as well.

$SOLD!!!

05-10 Mustang GT Pypes Mid Muffler Catback M-80's! This is just the Mid Muffler setup, you would need an axleback. This setup is perfect for taming the loudness of longtubes with an offroad pipe, or other offroad pipes. They were ceramicoated black by the prev owner and were new when i got them. These were run for only about 200 miles at most. There are some superficial scratches from installation and removal, and one small dent in one of the m80's. Nothing wrong with these, Just decided to go to a touring style muffler to get the sound i want.

$225 shipped and paypaled

Last edited:

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
I have some GTB axlebacks. The tips are scrubbed from bottoming out but the mufflers function/sound perfect. I will sell them cheap since the tips are scrubbed on the bottoms.

fzr confused

Reaction score
ive got magnaflow axle backs if interested. they are on my car currently, but can get some pics if you would like. the previous owner painted the bottom/back of the muffler itself black, the tips are still in just about perfect shape.

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
The Borlas sold!!!

Pypes Mid muffler is still available!!! Great way to get rid of any rasp or drone!!!

fzr confused

Reaction score
M-80's by themselves are the best sounding exhaust out there IMHO. Only reason they are sitting in my storage is because with being lowered and the rediculous short tires I'm running now (my fault) I ripped one off going into my work parking garage. I hit my long tubes and exhaust still without them on it. Once I go to a larger tire again the m-80's are going back on!

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
M-80's by themselves are the best sounding exhaust out there IMHO. Only reason they are sitting in my storage is because with being lowered and the rediculous short tires I'm running now (my fault) I ripped one off going into my work parking garage. I hit my long tubes and exhaust still without them on it. Once I go to a larger tire again the m-80's are going back on!

Thank you! I think they would sound great with some SLP loud mouths, and they sounded great with the Borla stingers too!

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
Price drop!! $225 shipped for the Pype mid muffler setup! This is a steal!!

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Wanna trade the m80's for my GTB mufflers? I dont need the piping.

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer but im looking for cash.

Someone buy me!! already losing $$$ on the price.

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
excellent shape, less then 200 miles on the pypes bump!!!

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
Where's the other two pipes that go with the system?

Re-Read what i wrote in the ad, its the mid muffler system minus the axle back. All pipes and clamps needed are included, just add your own axleback.

Thanks

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
seems like there is supposed to be a downward facing bit of pipe after the section that goes up, that wraps around the axle, THEN connects to the axlebacks, which usually just has a slight up-turned piece to it, atleast thats how im seeing it and i assume how he is thinking too

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
seems like there is supposed to be a downward facing bit of pipe after the section that goes up, that wraps around the axle, THEN connects to the axlebacks, which usually just has a slight up-turned piece to it, atleast thats how im seeing it and i assume how he is thinking too

No there is not. Not sure what you guys are looking at, but all parts are included.

Maybe this picture will help you, as you can see minus the axle back, its the curved pipe, the m80 then the short pipe.

F79866860.jpg

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Ahh there we go, i was seeing the pipes being arraigned in a seperate way. as you were

Back