FS: Borla Stinger S-Type Axle-Back Exhaust (05-09 GT, 07-09 GT500)

stixx2002

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys - these are in great condition. The only blemishes are what I show in the pictures. One is a scratch and the other is some hardened glue like substance that I think can be gotten off with some elbow grease. However, both would be easily covered by the rear bumper. Once installed, you cannot see either blemish.

Chrome is in great condition. Take a look at the tail pipes and you will see that there is barely any black soot. Again, these were hardly used. Also including brand new clamps.

New Stingers are ~$490. I will sell these for $350 + shipping since they have two small blemishes. PM me if interested

Last edited:

fzr confused

Reaction score
probably not looking for another exhaust, but i have a set of magnaflow axle backs (fairly good condition), or do you need a driveshaft safety loop (brand new)? what about some valve covers (could use another coat of paint)? stock tail lights (good condition)?

stixx2002

forum member
Reaction score
probably not looking for another exhaust, but i have a set of magnaflow axle backs (fairly good condition), or do you need a driveshaft safety loop (brand new)? what about some valve covers (could use another coat of paint)? stock tail lights (good condition)?

I have someone who is possibly going to buy, but will PM you if that falls through. I have a friend that was looking for a couple of your items so maybe a "three team trade" would be in order.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back