Xenon Window Scoops Louvers $50

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
These were on my 06 gt they are painted black. I decided to go a different route. They did look great on my car but time for a change. Taking them off some of the paint did spider but still look pretty good. $50 plus shipping. I always ship my stuff quickly. Also possible trades let me know what you have.
IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

97camastang06

forum member
Reaction score
How much did they cost to paint? I know everyplace is a dif price. Jw. And will the spyder cracks affect a new paint job

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
I paint so it was cheap lol. The spider webbing is in the paint not in the window scoops. When you flex plastic that has paint on it the paint will crack. It in no way affects a new paint job You sand the spider webbing out prime them and paint them. I would guess it would be less then $50 for someone to pain them if they have your color in stock. What color is your car may be able to work out a painted to match price.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
I actually painted them and put em back on the car I tried something different to see how bad it woul look. I believe I painted them tungsten I will post up a pic on the car looks kinda goddy on mine going the different color.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back