You suck mr. tune man!

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maybe a Mod should delete this thread, so the company like the one mentioned earlier doesnt get a bad name. Im sure the OP was just venting, and now it backfired on him. Some people have less patience than others and just have to vent. It usually takes a few days to a week to get a tune normally. Unless you have some off the wall setup.

cdutchess78

forum member
Reaction score
First, I take full responsibility for everything I posted and secondly, I was only venting not knowing the FULL situation as to why things werent being worked out. I appologize to those who think its "douchebaggery". I suppose you have never wanted to complain before.I wasn't thinking straight when I posted this and hadn't thought of the "history" so therefore I am sorry but that also doesn't mean timfoster needs to bring my previous posts to the front for others to see.If others were curious,they could have looked and left it be.I just got upset because he reminded me of the kid who would "tell" on you in grade school just because he has no life. Anyways, if i could delete this post,i would. :)

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maybe a Mod should delete this thread, so the company like the one mentioned earlier doesnt get a bad name. Im sure the OP was just venting, and now it backfired on him. Some people have less patience than others and just have to vent. It usually takes a few days to a week to get a tune normally. Unless you have some off the wall setup.
I don't think any sane-minded person would blame the tuner for anything that was mentioned in this thread. Most anyone reading this would realize the customer was fool-hearty putting on new parts before getting the tune for 'em. Given the company's preceding reputation, I can't see any scenario where they should take a bad rap for this.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
First, I take full responsibility for everything I posted and secondly, I was only venting not knowing the FULL situation as to why things werent being worked out. I appologize to those who think its "douchebaggery". I suppose you have never wanted to complain before.I wasn't thinking straight when I posted this and hadn't thought of the "history" so therefore I am sorry but that also doesn't mean timfoster needs to bring my previous posts to the front for others to see.If others were curious,they could have looked and left it be.I just got upset because he reminded me of the kid who would "tell" on you in grade school just because he has no life. Anyways, if i could delete this post,i would. :)

Who complains about not recieving a mail order tune in 2 days, and changes parts before you even get the tune for your current setup? just sounded like loads of impatience to me. sorry bro I tell it like it is.

cdutchess78

forum member
Reaction score
Who complains about not recieving a mail order tune in 2 days, and changes parts before you even get the tune for your current setup? just sounded like loads of impatience to me. sorry bro I tell it like it is.

I totally agree.I was impatient and I never once blamed the tuner. I was just presuming since i had gotten other tunes from them same day or next day that I wouldve gotten the same thing this time. So yes,I was very impatient,and no,they were never to blame and shouldnt get a bad rap.They have the best tunes out there and have great customer service.That is why I also posted that I talked to one of them and they explained why it was taking longer than usual.Thier tuner was pulling double duty and was only able to do tunes on his own time.Thats why I commended them when they sent it to me on a Saturday.

So.... can we all just stop now.I said I was an idiot for jumping the gun, the tuner was never to blame, and is still the best around.

:deadhorse:

END OF THREAD!

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
I would say the expectations of the customer should be based on what the tuner has told the customer. If a tuner says it will take 10 days and gives it to you in 8 he's a hero. If a tuner says he can get it to you in 2 days and does it in 5, then I think the customer should be able to consider it poor/slow service based on what the tuner has promised. I think good communication is key with any businesses transaction. Just shooting someone an email about why something is taking longer than expected is a good way to make sure that your customer feels comfortable and not left in the dark wondering what's going on. Having him ordered a tune and receiving it the same day more than on one occasion, I can see how he carried the same expectation in the following order. Although if the tuner said it normally takes 2-3 days and he's expecting it in 1 day and then complaining, then that's not really a valid complaint.

:2cents:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back