Your first Mustang

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
My first Mustang was a '65 that was in damn good shape when I bought it. I guess it should've been since it was only a 15 yr. old car at that time. It had a 289ci. with automatic in the floor. I remember buying it not long after I turned 15 yrs. old. I still had about a year before getting my license and my grandmother was pretty strict. She'd let me have the keys on the weekends and I'd "drive" up & down the driveway. On pretty days I'd get out there and wash/wax it. Car pretty much sat in the driveway for a year. I was so damn proud, though. I started working when I was 13 yrs. old. Saved my money forfuckingever. I knew if I had a car when I turned 16, it'd be me buying it because we were so poor.

This is now my 4th Mustang.
'76...YES, '76 Mustang II with a 6 banger, manual
'81 Fox Body with a 4 cylinder, manual
Current Mustang

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
drove a '64 falcon for a bit in college - kinda close ;)

owned a '92 5.0LX for two days back in 2006, sold it to my friend/neighbor across the street when I thought we were moving for work
(didn't think it was responsible to have the company pay to move a third vehicle). We ended up not moving, and I watched my buddy
spend the next several years restoring the car - it killed me (he did a great job with it).

picked up this '05 in the summer of 2011
mustang_drive_015.jpg

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Mine was a Safire Blue 95 GT convertible. I still miss that ole girl, last of a breed for sure.

swedensky

forum member
Reaction score
Um I'm a bit of a picture whore so sorry in advance...
First mustang was beat up pretty bad, bought it from my buddy, it lasted me about 6 months

My second one was easily my favorite color and the first I ever modified. That's when I got addicted...lasted me about 7-8 months

My third is the longest I've ever kept a car..almost a year and a half. Most I've modded one, wish i could've finished all my plans..

And my new fitty!

jumbowolfe

forum member
Reaction score
My first, and still in my possession since 1994.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381978858045.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381978858045.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 21

bakerjd

Resident Bum
Reaction score
Still own my first Mustang (it was actually my first car) and won't be letting it go anytime soon. Have since owned a '04 OW GT and a '03 DSG Mach as well...both gone and I'm looking to order a 2015 Mustang pending final design. The '06 will NEVER leave my side.

Day I first got it:

Now:

Plates no are no longer II FAST lol...

Last edited:

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
thatd be my current one..

07 gt. bought it used from a cadillac dealer in 08 with 6k on it.

i was 15 and didnt have my permit yet, and i paid for half of it and my parents matched the rest

here it is somewhat recently

Xorak

forum member
Reaction score
Lol, most people thought it was green. I see you're from memphis, I spent half my life there man, memphis was my first track ;)

haha nice.. small world.

my cousin had sapphire blue stripes put on his black 86 GT when he had it painted many many moons ago. we always gave him grief about the "blue" stripes lol.

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
First mustang is my current mustang. I have been a chevy guy my whole life, but always trucks. Got an '11 SS and took it back in 24 hrs. Hated the way I could not see out of it. Went down to my local ford dealer and got my '13 gt. Lovingly dubbed Nightmare.

Day 1.
ny7utery.jpg

Today
7a4y2eqy.jpg
ara6e9ah.jpg

Brought to you by tapatalk; 70k fuck yeah.

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
My '05 is my first mustang and I plan on keeping it for as long as possible.
aretyge2.jpg

Bad cell shot from the back lol.

Sent from my helicopter

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
First: 2000 Mustang V6. Virtually new program car.

Second: 2001 Mustang GT vert.

Third: 2005 Mustang GT with Whipple. Decreased. RIP 2013

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back