Superchips Max Micro Tuner Question

Fishkzor

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I found someone locally selling a Superchips Max Micro Tuner, for V6 & V8 Gas , 1755VC.

I tried to find as much info on these as possible, but thought some real input is bettter than just reading the advertisements that are out there.

What does this exactly do? Will this give me better gas mileage, or worse? Does it convert it to 93 Octane? If so, does that hurt my MPGs?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Also, is $99 a fair price to pay?

Thanks guys!

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
Hey guys. I found someone locally selling a Superchips Max Micro Tuner, for V6 & V8 Gas , 1755VC.

I tried to find as much info on these as possible, but thought some real input is bettter than just reading the advertisements that are out there.

What does this exactly do? Will this give me better gas mileage, or worse? Does it convert it to 93 Octane? If so, does that hurt my MPGs?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Also, is $99 a fair price to pay?

Thanks guys!

ya get what ya pay for. I would look for a used SCT or a Diablosport Predator. The SCT is used by the majority of tuners so it's much easier to get a semi custom tune. The Diablosport is popular but not as much with the tuners. The Superchips will do the same thing as the others, increase timing/fuel with a performance tune which you can load for different octane levels. But if you ever want to add more performance parts, ie; long tube headers, cai, whatever, you'll need a new tune.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
and this is tech how???

off to chat.................

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back