Nothing new but for those that wanted pics. . .

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
I most of you have already seen plenty of pics of the on3 kit, but here are mine. . .

The on3 kit with "upgrade" to MP T70 turbo and PMAS HPX MAF
Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Also my FRPP 80lb injectors(thanks uniquestang!)
Picture004.jpg

Just a few more parts to pickup yet. Hope to start the install this weekend and be tuned within a month or so(no hurry since winter is still looming here)!

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
might not be quite "all" the parts but the wife wasn't very happy about me scattering all these parts all over the floor in the house to take pictures

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks, good impressive quality for the price. I know I was impressed with the piping, just not the major components thats why I didnt get them.

You know they are cheap when you order the kit and delete the turbo, wg, and bov and it only takes $200 off the price! lol

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
yeah I know those parts aren't the best. If there is one thing that i REALLY need to improve myself on it is patience. I just couldn't wait to get started on this and with all the added cost of supporting mods I wouldn't have been able to do the turbo this year if I would have got all the higher end parts that I wanted. I hope to be able to go with a precision billet turbo and tial wg and bov next year. The one thing that I am not going cheap on is the fuel system. That will be the 80s and the GT500 pumps.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yeah I know those parts aren't the best. If there is one thing that i REALLY need to improve myself on it is patience. I just couldn't wait to get started on this and with all the added cost of supporting mods I wouldn't have been able to do the turbo this year if I would have got all the higher end parts that I wanted. I hope to be able to go with a precision billet turbo and tial wg and bov next year. The one thing that I am not going cheap on is the fuel system. That will be the 80s and the GT500 pumps.

:thumb:

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
I'm thinkng about doing this kit...I really can't decide..
Looks great though!

GT33

forum member
Reaction score
Looks familiar lol. Don't use the cheap as oil filter relocation shit. I just run a short style filter.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looking pretty darn good to me in the Pics. :thumb:
WOW !!!

tigerhonaker

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Thanks guys! just can't wait to get this installed and tuned. I hope that the spool isn't too bad with the MP T70. This is basically just a street car that only gets drove on the weekends so I am not looking for huge numbers, just something that will make the car more fun(and be able to keep up with some of the newer and faster cars).

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Very cool. Looks like good stuff. I will be ordering one of these kits this year after a few other pre- turbo mods I need lol.

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
what kind of numbers are supposed to be possible with this kit and the t70 upgrade?

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
The kit will have no problem at all getting to the limits of the factory engine. That is one of the nice parts of a turbo kit, very easy to adjust boost and make more power. I believe that with the proper fuel system this kit should be capable of around 650hp

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
really?? i didn't realize it was even capable of that much.

did you call on3 to order the kit?

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
yeah i called them. I think it is always better to call so that you can comunicate directly and know that you are getting everything just the way that you want it.

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
yeah thats kind of what i was thinking....

man your pics are making me want this kit so bad, it looks so nice!

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Yeah, i worked my tail off today to get all the hot side stuff on. It isn't the easiest thing in the world to do by youself! The directions leave a lot to be desired if you ask me, but if you can turn a wrench and figure a few things out for yourself it isn't too bad. I am not going at the install too hard since I still have some other parts to get yet before I can get it tuned, but I have some time. It just started to snow outside again.

calispecial08

forum member
Reaction score
that sucks man, it's starting to finally get nice here, for now....
it'll probably snow this week now that i said that lol

only thing with this kit is if i decide to get it i really have no clue where to go get tuned around here, not really any places close that i know of, maybe brenspeed or somewhere they're like 5hrs from me, may have to search for some other places around here..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back