05-09 Faux gas cap decals

balls8302

Reaction score
received my two decals, they look killer. will post pics once i decide which one to use first...

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Can anything custom be made?

I am assuming a single color can as everyone else seems to be getting thiers. I requested a custom three color design and was told he would check in to it. There has been no replies to my PM's since then...

balls8302

Reaction score
i ordered two, same design, one white over black, one chrome over black, heres the chrome...

IMG_20120305_163026.jpg

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He did some for me and I've been very happy with them. Definite :thumb:

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have a larger picture of yours? Can't quite make it out...

Sorry about that. It's my tribute to the place that saved my sons life. St. Jude Childrens hospital.

sorry for the quality, they're cellphone pics and the sun was going down.

2012-03-13193301.jpg

2012-03-13193322.jpg

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Badass, I always give $$ to St. Jude

Glad to hear your Son benefited!

He did and I can't tell you guys how awesome that hospital is. The people there are so great he actually gets excited when it's time to go back for check-ups.

I didn't mean to turn this into a deep meaningful thread sorry for the thread-jack Jose.

Keep up the great work and awesome service! I had mine in less than a week and I'm on the other coast! :beer:

edmundk

Reaction score
I'm a new owner of an '05 GT convertible and wanted to personalize the car with a bit of old school class. I can't thank everyone enough for keeping this thread alive, as I've been sleuthing the internet for just such a modification to my Mustang and finally found the man with the answer!!
I sent Jose an email and he confirmed that he still does the decals, and have sent payment through proper channels for two of them; now to be patient and wait by the mailbox...(idling in the Mustang, of course!) I'm sure I wouldn't have found this great gas cap decal if it weren't for the avid mustang owners who share their talents and abilities!

tmcneace

forum member
Reaction score
I want one of these with a chrome poseidon trident, or a bad ass seahorse but your pm box is full

Last edited:

HooDee01

forum member
Reaction score
you inbox is full. shoot me a pm if you are still having them made

heavrolet98

forum member
Reaction score
He is still making them. Mine should be done tomorrow. I just sent him a pm to order mine. Hopefully someone with his email will chime in.

Back