05-09 Faux gas cap decals

edmundk

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been able to contact him through this address:
[email protected]
The price for the ones I ordered was also $15.50 ( I ordered two just to have an extra!) and he makes them as you order them (they aren't on a shelf ready to ship)
Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
the old look up close looks like shit but from about 5 ft back it looks good :
photo-2.jpg

new look i went with the "?" due to the constent "what is it " i get all the time:
Untitled-2.jpg

side note yes i know the stripes are torn. what do you expect for 130 or something and then like 50 to install LOL.. they have lasted about 4 years..

Last edited:

Mikes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
I heard from him and ordered on the 11th. Followed up the other day just to see status and nada. I emailed him and pm.

Mikes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Came today! Never heard from him but it showed up and looks great. Good quality and great cheap upgrade! Thanks...where ever you are lol

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Jose is a busy guy but wont screw any of you over. I know the guy (used to work with him). He really doesnt get on here much any more but he will get in contact with yall as soon as he sees this.

Last edited:

Mikes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah. I am pleased with it. Looks cool. If I order again I know it just takes a little and am fine with that. Def worth it!!!

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
Sorryfor the delay guys, things is I just opened up a paint and body shop with one of my friends, having a job from 6am to 230pm on the weekdays and going straight to the shop afterwards really doesnt give me time to get on here much. And the guy we were rebting the shop from is having legal issues so right now im looking for a warehouse so we can set up shop there...

Monte thanks for the help man, and getting on here for me... Once I reopen the shop you should stop by, if you ever need anywork or know anybody dat needs work done ill hook you up... pm urnber bro.

I try to respond as fast as possuble and once I get the decals I ship them monday or tuesday. I only go on the weekends to get the decals.

Mikes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Good luck with new business and thanks again for the decal! Just gives a cool retro look and have already received a ton of compliments!! Coolest 15 bucks you can spend on the car!

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Sorryfor the delay guys, things is I just opened up a paint and body shop with one of my friends, having a job from 6am to 230pm on the weekdays and going straight to the shop afterwards really doesnt give me time to get on here much. And the guy we were rebting the shop from is having legal issues so right now im looking for a warehouse so we can set up shop there...

Monte thanks for the help man, and getting on here for me... Once I reopen the shop you should stop by, if you ever need anywork or know anybody dat needs work done ill hook you up... pm urnber bro.

I try to respond as fast as possuble and once I get the decals I ship them monday or tuesday. I only go on the weekends to get the decals.

Thats sweet man. Where's the shop going to be? You need to start doing vinyl wraps. I am really wanting a matte black roof here lately.

351inside

forum member
Reaction score
Were looking for something on our side (southeast)

Paibt the the damn thing so it can look like a glass roof lol

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I might have to get another one, switch from the punisher and go to something more custom towards the name on the car lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back