07 - 09 Manual GT PCM ECU

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
as title says, need a stock filed (No aftermarket program on it) PCM/ECU from a 07-09 Mustang GT Manual Trans

Show me what you got !

Thanks

also, for this swap will I need the main wiring harness aswell? or does the wire harness of my stock auto will work? just different PCMs?

Last edited:

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
I might know someone. I'll get in touch with you if they still got it.

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ok, why will the body harness not work? I can understand the engine harness not working but I would think the body harness is all the same.

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i was refering to the engine harness will not work, what exactly do you mean by the "body harness"?

the body harness is the harness that runs from the ecu into the car on the passenger side. runs across the inside of the firewall behind the dash and then runs out the driver side to the abs module. It also runs down both frame"rockers" and goes to the fuel tank, taillights etc etc. Only other harness is misc crap and the dash harness itself.

mustangpowers

forum member
Reaction score
the body harness is the harness that runs from the ecu into the car on the passenger side. runs across the inside of the firewall behind the dash and then runs out the driver side to the abs module. It also runs down both frame"rockers" and goes to the fuel tank, taillights etc etc. Only other harness is misc crap and the dash harness itself.

that should be the same then, i would think

mustangpowers

forum member
Reaction score
as title says, need a stock filed (No aftermarket program on it) PCM/ECU from a 07-09 Mustang GT Manual Trans

Show me what you got !

Thanks

also, for this swap will I need the main wiring harness aswell? or does the wire harness of my stock auto will work? just different PCMs?

if you know someone at the dealership you can get one for $400

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
The difference in the wiring harness will be for the transmission controls. You CAN use your auto harness, but you will need to handle the clutch position switch (under dash?).
Worst case, you'll have to modify one connector if there's a connector to the manual tranny.

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I may have a 09 manual pcm.. I might sell the engine today and the guy doesn't need the pcm..

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
well If I need to rewire everything with the Manual trans PCM Ill ditch the idea, I thought I could just swap them.

Thanks anyway guys.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back