07 GT500 vert

SleeptGT904

forum member
Reaction score
KBB says 35K but I'm not asking that. I do have a loan on it. I would like to move on to something else. It is amazing and I do plan on buying a 13' GT500 when they come down in value. 60K+ is more then I want to spend on a car. It has been never been tracked, I have a race car for that, or street raced on the streets, because I do no like putting others people lives in danger. But here it is

246.jpg

SALE PRICE IS 30K WITH ALL THE PARTS

I have a 2007 GT500 vert for sale 42xxx miles (It is my dailey driver)
Black with Black leather interior
door inserts professional replaced and re glued while I did my other GT, so you won't have to worry about bubbling
The vert top is in great shape and functions no problem
Just put on Nitto Invo tires a couple of months ago. 255/35/20 & 295/35/20
20'MRR GT 1's
Roush Lowering springs (1' fronts 1.25' rears) SITS PERFECT!
AFCO H/E
JLT Intake
NGK Plugs
2.7 Steed pulley
Metco Idler pulley
VMP Tuned (never dynoed but estimated 560 RWHP)
Pioneer Touch Screen
Polk Audio on all 4 corners
Pioneer 600/4 AMP
iPod
Premium Sound (shaker 1000)
Navigation System
DVD System
Integrated Phone
Sirus Radio

They sound system is AMAZINGLY loud and clear. I would recommend changing the door subs as they rattle a little under certain songs and they just suck stock. Has some curb rash on the rims but is an easy fix. The chin spoiler I planned on replacing due to previous owner, so it has some scrapes

**NOTE this pictures does not reflect the new tires and lowering springs. If you live in Jacksonville FLA you know it has been raining like shit lately so I will clean the car and take new pictures tomorrow. If you need anything please message me

THANKS Jeff M.

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You need to post a price if you want the listing to stay please.

SleeptGT904

forum member
Reaction score
Come on guys, this car is beautiful. Kelly blue book has it for 35k, I'm asking 32k OBO with 4k+ worth if upgrades. Rims, BRAND NEW tires, and performance upgrades. The only reason I am selling is to buy another mustang. Hey a fellow forum member and spread the word.

SleeptGT904

forum member
Reaction score
Also I can let it go for 30k bone stock but you can keep the rims and tires and sound system. I'll just take the JLT intake, metco pulley, steeda 2.7 pulley, and the afco h/e.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Can't believe this car hasn't sold yet. If I were in the market, that thing would be sitting in my garage right now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back