08-10 F250 6.4 powerstroke, anyone?

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
OP, try http://www.powerstroke.org/ Albeit there's a lot of tools on there, there's also some good info. I have a 2008 F250 SD for work. It's a great truck! Right now it's stock but I'm at 91,000mi so I'll be getting a spartan tuner and DPF delete as soon as I hit 100,000 miles. From what I can gather, a 5 mpg increase in mileage is not uncommon with a tune AND DPF delete. I was getting between 2-3 extra mpg's on my 2005 250 (TUNE ONLY). If you get the spartan get the 210HP tow tune. All and all they are great trucks.

pieperz06

i need to get blown
Reaction score
They are nIce but don't like how all the bushings are worn out and it just drives like a 10 year old truck. I also like the way the 08-10's look but if some one wanted to transplant a 7.3 in to my truck I probley wouldn't turn them down I looked at a bunch before I got my truck and they all sucked or I would have gotten one.

Ken04

gm troll basher
Reaction score
They are nIce but don't like how all the bushings are worn out and it just drives like a 10 year old truck. I also like the way the 08-10's look but if some one wanted to transplant a 7.3 in to my truck I probley wouldn't turn them down I looked at a bunch before I got my truck and they all sucked or I would have gotten one.

that's the problem with buying used Ford trucks, they do get thoroughly used. Can't blame anyone, they go forever and a day.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back