12.15 @ 112.8 N/A stock longblock auto

spyder7724

Reaction score
yep....it's my new best and it was a good day but not super weather. i'll have to check the DA but i imagine it was around 1000-1500ft
first run was 12.35 @ 108
then i removed the serpentine belt altogether(e-w/p) and then ran it
second run 12.22 @112.8
next i increased the air pressure in the front tires removed the rear seat and trunk carpet along with a bunch of crap in the car, let it be ice cold and ran
12.155 @ 111.4

if you have an e-w/p you can remove the belt and gain at least 1 tenth
i don't know how long the battery will hold out like that but i wouldn't try to run more than 3 runs without charging it some.
without p/s it seemed to steer fine down track unlike it did when i tried this on the street :)

spyder7724

Reaction score
my god thats awesome, wats your stall spyder?
about 4000rpm i can stall it to 4300 using the e-brake in 3rd gear so i guess thats what it flashes but the lockup comes in before that happens usually.
TCI did it as a custom since at that time they had no other options besides the 3000stall. i think they now offer a 3800
i launch at 2500rpms and it's pushing through the brakes at that rpm so next time out i'm going to try using the ebrake on the line to see if that will help me hold it in the beams and bring the rpms up higher.

matt texass

Reaction score
dam 4:30's lol.

I was scared to install my 3200 lol with my 373 rear end.
Glad to know that you 4000 isnt that bad i guess 3200 would be fine for my dd

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Awesome N/A times---congrats!!

Anyone run 11's N/A on a regular basis? I don't know of any. I know Justin did it a while back, and Blazing Saddles (George) was going to attempt it---but I don't really know anyone who is running 11's n/a run after run. Actually I think JDM III runs 11's, but he has a 298 stroker, right?

spyder7724

Reaction score
nicely done, what all do you have done besides stall/gears?
besides every bolt-on item made and some not available yet :) i've removed all the seats and just use one butler built aluminum seat.
a lot of runs tweaking and testing looking for a couple hundreths here and there. shock and strut settings are a big thing on my car since my suspension is a little different.
i actually run my rear shocks on dead soft #1 setting and my front struts on that run were set tight #7 i'm able to do that and gain about a tenth because of the traction bars i use.
my car doesn't look like it's doing anything off the line but all of the power is used to propel the car forward not up. 1.688 60' times with an n/a auto tell the story there.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back