13 Boss build thread

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
This build will a little slower than my GT. Picked it up today, was torn between getting a Shelby or a Boss (even though 2 different cars) I opted for the Boss since Ford is no longer buidling them. Put Redline hood struts, Magnaflow Comp cat-back, shorty antenna and JLT catch catch. I'm ordering the Forgestar CF5Vs 19x9.5 and 19x10.5 Gunmetal and the Hotchkis TVS 1 kit tonight.

I'll probably keep this one N/A for awhile until I pick up a TT or Paxton kit, still undecided. So far I've been extremely happy with the stock performance of this car and this is coming from my previous whippled 2011.

Last edited:

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Cam, I think it was 2443, I looked at the number earlier.

03machme

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice jay. Would have loved to be able to afford the boss when I got mine

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats on the Boss! Did you end up just trading in your '11?

I still have but i parted it out mostly. Looking to sell it, just dont want to take a beating trading it in.

Already ordered the hotchkis kit and will order wheels tomorrow, hopefully there wont be a huge wait on the forgestar CF5V since its a new style.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using Tapatalk 2

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Lund tune and new SCT ordered thanks to revanracing.com. getting ready to order upgraded brake lines, DBA T3 5000 rotors and pads.
Going to get the calipers powder coated, should I stick with flat black? Really pondering doing them in performance white and flat black lettering, something a little different but would be a bitch to keep white.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
That would be the color boss I got if I did. Looks awesome man. Can't wait to see the progress.

Bullitt3478

forum member
Reaction score
Nice choice. Love the white bosses. There is a sby boss at my local dealer that is sooo nice. Just not sure i want to bite off that payment .lol

LindsayEOD

forum member
Reaction score
Lund tune and new SCT ordered thanks to revanracing.com. getting ready to order upgraded brake lines, DBA T3 5000 rotors and pads.
Going to get the calipers powder coated, should I stick with flat black? Really pondering doing them in performance white and flat black lettering, something a little different but would be a bitch to keep white.

You are going to really like those DBA's. They are pricey, but worth it IMO. The white calipers would be a giant pain to keep clean, but very unique. Good looking Boss, btw.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back