18x10.5

Domo34

forum member
Reaction score
do you think 18x10.5 with a +20mm offset will look good on my 08 gt lowered 2 inches?
I plan on getting some XXR 968

Attachments

• IMG_0871.JPG
    IMG_0871.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 50

DRock

Reaction score
Like everyone else said rear will poke something fierce. on a 10.5 you can get away with a +30 and higher up front and out back.

todcp

forum member
Reaction score
The tested and good offset is 38 for 10.5. Enkei PF01 is available. Decent price and excellent wheel. Front will need a 5mm spacer with wider tires and rear is good.
This is according to Sam Strano and Vorschlag on the forums. They both sell this wheel.
Vorschlag has done a ton of work with various wheel and tire sizes on their S197 race cars and has shared information via Vorschlags site and others. Call them for advice or Strano.

csamsh

forum member
Reaction score
The tested and good offset is 38 for 10.5. Enkei PF01 is available. Decent price and excellent wheel. Front will need a 5mm spacer with wider tires and rear is good.
This is according to Sam Strano and Vorschlag on the forums. They both sell this wheel.
Vorschlag has done a ton of work with various wheel and tire sizes on their S197 race cars and has shared information via Vorschlags site and others. Call them for advice or Strano.

Almost right...Vorshlag doesn't sell the +38's, and they don't consider them to fit either.

A 10.5 needs to be 50-55 or so to fit in the rear.

todcp

forum member
Reaction score
Almost right...Vorshlag doesn't sell the +38's, and they don't consider them to fit either.

A 10.5 needs to be 50-55 or so to fit in the rear.

Sorry, Not Vorschlag on the Enkei. Sam Strano is selling the 10.5 Enkei. Sam Strano says he is running these wheels with Hoosier 315/30/18 with no issues? The front requires a 5mm spacer per Sams site. The rear does stick out a bit. Cortex sells this wheel square at +47 and requires a thicker front spacer.
I have not run either so just going by what has been reported on the forums about Cortex and by what Sam sells.

Back