18x10 + Eibach Sportlines/H&R Super Sports ??

-CRUISER-

Windveil GT
Reaction score
Anyone running 18x10's all the way around ?? What offset and tire size do you run ?? Do you have any rubbing issue's ?? (Pics would be greatly appreciated)

I wouldn't have started a new post if I wasn't planning on buying these in the next week !!!

Last edited:

Kaldar142

Reaction score
Search man... So much information on this.

FWIW, i'm running 18x10 +45 with 285/35s all around, lowered about 1.7-1.8" on coilovers.

Kaldar142

Reaction score
Neutral handling, think about it...

If you have a wider contact patch (IE more grip) in the rear than the front, naturally your car would understeer and vice versa.

Herrmann315

forum member
Reaction score
h&r super sports..i had them sold them to grnbullit..i think..forget lol..i live in texas..i scraped on every speed bump possible..all inclined had to do ant an angle..but i was on 17 in wheels..i loved how low..but didnt have the money for rims and tires..so im back to stock

-CRUISER-

Windveil GT
Reaction score

LoL I did read that one ! Lucky H posted a pic of a car that wasn't his so he wouldn't be able to say if it rubs or not but it looks like it would in the pick ! Those tires are wider than what I want ! There was nothing said bout lowering springs and my biggest concern is the wheels being that wide rubbing cause its lowered on eibach sportlines ! Thanks to Kaldar142 and his car's setup I'm more confident that it will work now !

Lots of people are running staggered offset with 8.5 to 9.5 in the front and I just wanted to know if that 1/2" will make a difference on sportlines ? I have the springs and on the verge of buying the wheels but just wanted to double check before shelling out that dough for shipping ! I've messaged lots of people and read many thread ie (Slammed on 18"s) but it's tough finding guys with 10's in the front and that can remember there offset.

Just need some proof that this combo will work before paying to have it shipped to Canada only to have to send it back ! The more feedback I get about this the easier it is for me to sign the check !

More info the better I think !

Thanks guy's

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
Found some more pics of the car. This should give you a better idea if it would rub....im thinking not. The car runs in the SCCA solo class (I think I have that right).

56_ESP.jpg

2802404877_6413d8e02f.jpg

3089598560_9e31fc9747.jpg

Last edited:

Kaldar142

Reaction score
Just to put it out there, you will need a +45mm or lower offset to fit it upfront, the lower the offset the more suspension clearance but the more it will stick out.

Suspension clearance also depends if you run camber bolts versus camber plates.

Kaldar142

Reaction score
You'll be ok with +40mm

Caster/camber plates are better, allowing more range of adjustment and easier adjustment aswell. Yes you can run both.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back