18x9 SVE Drifts w/ NT555

TrickyP

Booyah!
Reaction score
Price: $900 plus shipping (OBO)

Up for sale are my 18x9 SVE Drifts mounted with 275/35/18 Nitto Nt555s. I had these on my car for about 7,000 miles and had no issues with them. The wheels don't have ANY curb rash or significant scratches on them. The tires have never been patched or repaired. I had these Hunter Road Force Balanced locally because I'm extremely particular about how the Mustang rides. You can see in the pictures there is PLENTY of tread left on the tires...the one picture represents how all the tires look. I even took a picture of the inside of one of the wheels to show you how clean these wheels are...and these were on my daily driver! I never raced with this set, but I did have some spirited driving. I replaced the SVE center caps with Tribar Mustang center caps. The only reason I'm selling them is because I found a set of wheels from a 2012 Boss that I couldn't pass up!

I'm asking $900 plus shipping (OBO) unless you want to pick these up. I will be able to ship these on 17 Jan or you can pick them up on 17 Jan (leaving town for 1.5 weeks). Let me know if you have any questions!

IMG_0286_zpsbc9c0704.jpg

IMG_0288_zps3867c4d6.jpg

IMG_0290_zps092b876f.jpg

IMG_0289_zps87800f10.jpg

Here is a picture of them on my car (before the new center caps):

photo4.jpg

93deznutsblown

forum member
Reaction score
Interested ... Not trying to low ball.. I have $800 total to spend on some wheels and tires. Either buy a set of dailys t drive on or replace my set for my Greg weld wheels.

My zip is 67207 and that is to a business. Cash ready. Text or call me at 316-806-8179 if you are interested. Thanks Spencer

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I replaced the SVE center caps with Tribar Mustang center caps.

Tricky,

Do you have a link of the EXACT caps you bought. I want some for my SVE wheels but I'd like to take the guess work out of ordering. Are they plug n play? No modding them right?

And $800 bucks for wheels AND tires is CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY cheap!!!!

TrickyP

Booyah!
Reaction score
Tricky,

Do you have a link of the EXACT caps you bought. I want some for my SVE wheels but I'd like to take the guess work out of ordering. Are they plug n play? No modding them right?

And $800 bucks for wheels AND tires is CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY cheap!!!!

Darren,

Yes, they are are tight but perfect fit. When I get back on the 16th I can look at my paperwork to get you the specifics. If you don't hear from me by the 17th, ping me and give me a shout.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Darren,

Yes, they are are tight but perfect fit. When I get back on the 16th I can look at my paperwork to get you the specifics. If you don't hear from me by the 17th, ping me and give me a shout.

Thanks my friend!!!! Much appreciated! :thumb2:

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
Wish you lived closer to Richmond. I'd like to see what a combination of 19 on back and 18 up front would look like.

Fuerte

forum member
Reaction score
What would shipping be to 29420

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back