1966 Chevelle Malibu 136 Car

2010Elanore

forum member
Reaction score
I recently put my Chevelle up for sale on ebay. I put the price very reasonable. I will put the description here and the link to the auction. If anyone is interested please give me a call 810-835-5175.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...4848774?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item336f8d1406

You are bidding on a 1966 Chevelle Malibu that is in pretty darn nice condition. I am the third owner of the vehicle. The vehicle comes with the original speedomer/odometer, however it was sticking and not working properly around 3 months ago so I purchased a new one and installed it but kept the old. The mileage on title shows 7049, as I had updated when the old speedo went out and currently has around 300 miles on the new speedo. Now on to the good stuff. Everything has been done on this car. I have about 30K in receipts (recent ones) and I will go through a list of what has been done on the car. It is really beautiful, gets compliments everywhere it goes. I am only selling because I am moving to a colder climate and it would be hard to take it. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer Chevelle that you can actually drive and appreciate. All the parts going into this car and listed are 100% brand new and not re-worked.

PLEASE E-MAIL OR CALL AND I CAN SEND VIDEO OF CAR RUNNING, EXHAUST SOUND, WALK AROUND etc. No problem with doing any of these things. I want you to know exactly how nice this car is.

*Brand new motor Chevy 350 crate engine 375 hp 400 ft lbs of torque----Under warranty (original 327 had a cracked block and couldn't be sleeved).
*Mild cam (still has thump) Running a brand new 2000 stall converter.

*Edelbrock air gap intake
*Holley 670 Carb
*Brand new TH-350 B&M trans (Upgraded from original powerglide)
*New Hooker headers 1 5/8 to 2.5" exhaust.

*B&M deep trans pan
*New Poly Body bushings
*New shocks front and rear (rears are air shocks)

*Tilt steering
*Upgraded stereo (Speakers in stock location, with aftermarket player in the glove box)
*All brand new upper and lower control arms
*Brand new front and rear sway bars
*new full exhaust with 40 series flow-masters
*Car was painted and all body work in 2009 in California (still shows very nice). Solid 8.5/10
*Bumpers re-chromed in 2009 when painted

*Brand new 255 BFG tires
*New interior and carpet
*Brakes have been re-done and work great
*New parking brake cables
*Brand new Be Cool radiator (car runs at 180*) all day long.
*Dual electric fans
*HEI distributor with ignition box for rev limiter

*All wiring has been re-done on the car with fuse links (have receipts)

*Trunk plan has been replaced and coated
*Steering center link end links etc all brand new
*Alignment just done
*All accessories on motor are brand new
*Nice 15" Rally wheels
*NO RUST ON BODY OF CAR
*New gas tank
*3.08 Gears (car cruises at around 2500 rpms at about 65 MPH)
*10 Bolt rear end
*Power Steering
*New door handles/1/4 window handles etc.

I have the original jack (hard to find) and the original trunk mat (solid condition) that will come with the car.

I am sure I am missing a lot of things. I kept all the receipts for everything on the car. I try and be over critical of the car that way there are no surprises when you get this beautiful car. I have sold a 78 trans am on Ebay before, and the buyer went on and on about how much better the car was than he expected. I would say the car overall is a 8.5/10 easily. The body is laser straight, the body is also metal...not all bondo etc which you will find on most of the 66 Chevelles for sale. I think you would be proud to own this car. 810-835-5175 is my phone number if you have any questions. I know everything that went into this car and would be happy to answer any questions.

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WITH A BUY IT NOW OFFER.

I am located in Honolulu, HI. I am more than happy to help with shipping, taking it to the docks etc. I have shipped cars overseas before and know the process pretty well.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
please update your post to be in accordance with the rule sticky requirements

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back