2007 BEST ET MPH to date! 8's drive it to the track, shows, dinner!

Blackblurr2007

forum member
Reaction score
Jim doesn't like to share information... Haha

Yeah! Been out of work with injury.. =(..

I think he meant 8 seconds in the 1/8th mile. He's about 13.2 in the quarter.

Close! I have been out of it for awhile! I need spots then!

Are you willing to pm us the mod list so we can know the secret recipe for running 8s in a full weight car?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

I have a list for basic info!.. Convertor, trans, gear, exhaust! Engine specs are basic. Stock t/b, jpc intake, stock heads with new valves. Crower cams custom for boost. Built shortblock 9.4 comp, run a vortech blower 21 lbs of boost. Tunes by Bob K. Tweaked by me. Ran in very good air 50 d 30.12 bar 60% hum. Its more than just engine specs and hp to get down the track! I bet I have alot less hp than most of you claim on this site!! I can pm more info to who wants it but its more than that! Thanks Jim! 1.293 60ft BTW... :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob_Kurgan

forum member
Reaction score
I have a list for basic info!.. Convertor, trans, gear, exhaust! Engine specs are basic. Stock t/b, jpc intake, stock heads with new valves. Crower cams custom for boost. Built shortblock 9.4 comp, run a vortech blower 21 lbs of boost. Tunes by Bob K. Tweaked by me. Ran in very good air 50 d 30.12 bar 60% hum. Its more than just engine specs and hp to get down the track! I bet I have alot less hp than most of you claim on this site!! I can pm more info to who wants it but its more than that! Thanks Jim! 1.293 60ft BTW... :thumb:

thanks, that is a VERY fair statement..

8306gt

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah! Been out of work with injury.. =(..

Close! I have been out of it for awhile! I need spots then!

You left out the bottle and how big the shot was that you are using, not that it matters the car is clearly fast.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You left out the bottle and how big the shot was that you are using, not that it matters the car is clearly fast.

Yeah - I noticed that too...lol :asshat:

it all sounds good - but until you produce a video of the car running an 8 sec pass - it never happened...:handjob:

Blackblurr2007

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah - I noticed that too...lol :asshat:

it all sounds good - but until you produce a video of the car running an 8 sec pass - it never happened...:handjob:

This is true to..Thats why I want to go when we have a s197 shootout to show everyone and post times then..:thumb: Its slow I guess. What happened to your old car? Did you sell it? I would want to line up with that thing! That would be a good grudge race I think! =O....

Blackblurr2007

forum member
Reaction score
Car was sold 3 months ago.. Best et to date ..8.62 and 8.68 @ No limit Raceway. Best 1/8th mile was 5.52 and 5.58. Was on 150 shot of NOS and left on footbrake..Best 60ft 1.283 Anyone need a car set up or tune pm me or text 1-815-219-2277.. I will answer any questions regaurding combo or set up just to help out new or seasoned racers..
Thanks, James

Bob_Kurgan

forum member
Reaction score
Car was sold 3 months ago.. Best et to date ..8.62 and 8.68 @ No limit Raceway. Best 1/8th mile was 5.52 and 5.58. Was on 150 shot of NOS and left on footbrake..Best 60ft 1.283 Anyone need a car set up or tune pm me or text 1-815-219-2277.. I will answer any questions regaurding combo or set up just to help out new or seasoned racers..
Thanks, James

can you set me up with a tune?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back