2008 "tigermachine II" Bullitt Mustang build, Pics & Video on Post #518 ...

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
That's an awesome set up now I want a home theater

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok I will admit, I'm a little jealous about the theater. I'm in the process of starting to build a house, and this is on my want list.

Man you are at the right time to have all that wiring hidden for the H/T components as well as the lighting etc.
There is a ton of wiring that has to be in place and it's a pain to do with a finished room.
Just get your facts together on how large a screen you really want to view.
And make damn sure you measure correctly for the distance from seating to screen.
Also one other thing to mention the bigger the screen will require a higher end projector.
I hesitate even mentioning money on this site but I'll make an exception.
That Runco you see mounted below my ceiling was $30,000.00 dollars not installed.
A dedicated H/T can easily run $100K or more so just be aware buddy.
In your case you can save a lot of install dollars on the front end since your building your house.

Good-Luck we luv our H/T.

ht = awesome

damn that theater system is badass terry!!!

Thanks ...

Congrats on getting closer to finally getting your car back. Looks like you are all ready for them. I wish I had your projector in my H/T room.

Earl,

As you saw in the pics I posted my H/T I'm sure is small in comparison to what your above picture shows.
You have so much nice seating man.
I just don't have enough space for any more than what's in my pics.
You have a super nice H/T buddy.

Nice home theater set up, and the kids thought that what my wife and I did after they all left was a lot!

Speaking of a lot - lots of adult refreshments for 3 guys. Some of us may have to drive down there on the 21st or 22nd to help you out!

Jim, Hey man you know your certainly welcome to jump in that Mustang with the new engine and totally working turbo to drive on over.
You can check things out for yourself then in person.
I can then take a long look at that Turboed Mustang of your's.
And your right there is way to much refreshments for the crew that's probably going to be here.
I did ask a buddy that did those two huge pics for me to fly in on the 20th and hang out.
All that beer will be leaving with the gang if it's not consumed while they are here.
Not a very good idea for me to any longer be drinking any alcohol beverage so what's not drank will go home with them.

That's an awesome set up now I want a home theater

I can tell you for sure that you will not regret having one.
I or We spend a lot of hours in it.
I have had one for the past 20-years and as those years have gone by it has been up-graded.
Those pics I posted are current after it's last changes.

T.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys, It's maybe hard to believe but this is Friday and 1-Week from today ...

Hello Gang,

Can you all believe that just 1-Week from today the New 2015 BRENSPEED built Tiger Machine will be driving right up this Newly Sealed Driveway.

Well it's true and it is hard even for me to get that straight in my head.

Only 1-Week left and in my garage will be the Bullitt Mustang once again !!!

So, guess what I had done today to make it feel right at home ???

I have been putting this off for way to long but made the call this week and the guys showed up today.

This is a Special Driveway Sealer (Rubberized Coating) that is installed by Southern Sun Inc.

They repaired the sides of my driveway and then sealed the complete thing this morning and into the early afternoon.

It was not inexpensive as it ran a $1,000.00 Dollars for the completed job.

But it was worth every Penney of that as they did an excellent job on all aspects of the work.

They took their time and did it by the numbers and the guy that owns the Company has been doing this for over 40-Years.

And he is a working, hands on fellow, not just an owner standing around telling his crew what to do.

I took several pictures just to give you some rough idea of the before and after.

Trust me fellows it looks Great !!!

These are the "Before" Pics.

These next pics are them repairing the sides and then sealing the complete thing.

These next 2-pics are after they Finished the sealing.
Obviously it's not dry yet but it will give you an idea of the
"Drastic-Difference".

nickk678

forum member
Reaction score
Hi Tiger,
Seems a little odd in your Bullitt thread, but do you have a build list for your theater? I don't recognize a few things that you have and I am currently planning my new build. Maybe send in PM so not to derail your thread too much.
Also, been following your build for awhile - car has come a long way since the beginning. I don't understand why the hate from a few guys. As long as it makes you happy.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Terry sealed driveway looks great. 2015 edition Tiger Machine should feel right at home! Stay well!

Ain't gonna be long now until this coming Friday. :beer:

Hi Tiger,
Seems a little odd in your Bullitt thread, but do you have a build list for your theater? I don't recognize a few things that you have and I am currently planning my new build. Maybe send in PM so not to derail your thread too much.
Also, been following your build for awhile - car has come a long way since the beginning. I don't understand why the hate from a few guys. As long as it makes you happy.

Nick,

This will make it a lot easier for you to see & read threads I did revolving around my Home Theater.
They are not on S-197.
They are over on www.IMBOC.com
It is no big deal to become a member over on it.
You can read without becoming a Member it is not a Locked Internet Site for Members ONLY.
(But you cannot Post)
It was originally way the heck back for Bullitt Mustang Owners.
Well that has all changed as the years have passed.
So if you have a Mustang you can post on it just like here on S-197.
Or any other subject like Home Theaters as an example.
It is now owned by a Canadian Corporation and they could care less if you own a Bullitt Mustang or not.
Similar situation to S-197 which I think was for the S-197 Mustangs when Kimmer had the site in the beginning.
Now it is changing over to the Newer 5.0 Coyote Mustangs.

Point being buddy I will add the links below to the Home Theater Threads and if you like jump over and take a few minutes and become a member and we can talk Home Theater all you like.

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199358&highlight=Runco+VX-11d

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202580

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200564

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202604

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205749

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206989

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207612

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208473

Terry

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well I am just simply "Floored" when I saw the below ...

Guys,

I can't believe the darn [Weather] for Pierceton, IN. for this coming Friday is what's "Projected"
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

I just got this picture below from Brent early am this morning.
icon_smile.gif

Had to do that 3-mile Fast-Walk thing so just now getting on the computer.

Man if this works out as the weather forecast says this is going to be so Awesome !!!

Now to those that have never been to Brenspeed in Pierceton, IN. this information might seem a bit ridiculous.
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

But for us that have made that trip like myself the past 7-plus years I promise you it seems to always be RAINING.

Seriously, either it rains on the way to Brenspeed or you almost get to Pierceton, IN. and then all of a SUDDEN it just Pours-Down like only 30-minutes from them.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Or when you drive up in the winter and it's snowing and keeps snowing while you are there.

IndyEric

forum member
Reaction score
Chamber of Commerce weather here Friday. No humidity and high around 70-75 degrees. I would get that beast out and flog the shit out of it.

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
So how excited are you to have it go down the new driveway

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Chamber of Commerce weather here Friday. No humidity and high around 70-75 degrees. I would get that beast out and flog the shit out of it.

Eric, Man great minds do think a like. :beer:

There is No-Doubt that once I see just how crazy the thing is to drive I'll damn sure put my foot into it.

It was pretty bad-ass before but still did not really scare me to drive it hard.

This time I'm wondering just how Bad-Ass is it going to be on the Street. :patriot:

So how excited are you to have it go down the new driveway

James, Well Friday is now only a few days away so ain't gonna be long to make the drive up and down that newly coated driveway.

I actually have tried not to think constantly about it coming back home.
But now it is so close I am definitely thinking about it.
I suppose I'm somewhat like a kid waiting to wake-up on Christmas morning to open presents.

Terry

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just think only 174,180 sec till noon on Friday when your car is hopefully there.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just think, only 174,150 Sec until noon on Friday when your car is hopefully there.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just think, only 174,120 sec until noon on Friday when your car is hopefully there.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just think only 174,180 sec till noon on Friday when your car is hopefully there.

Just think, only 174,150 Sec until noon on Friday when your car is hopefully there.

Just think, only 174,120 sec until noon on Friday when your car is hopefully there.

Matt,

image.php

Man you know it's guys like you that make internet sites a FUN place. :beer:

I did hear from Brent and they are pulling out Friday morning around 6am which is 5am Central Time for me.

So they will be here around 2pm Friday afternoon.

He did say he is bringing a very interesting High Definition DVD with him for all of us to watch in the Home Theater on the 123" wide-screen.

Plenty of Super Chilled Beer on hand for just hanging out with buddies.

Should be a Fun time for us that are here on Friday.

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
Hats awesome if I were you I would be going nuts counting down the time and suffering from severe cabin fever from not having a mustang

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hats awesome if I were you I would be going nuts counting down the time and suffering from severe cabin fever from not having a mustang

No, no Man, you have it all wrong, you need BLUE MOON!!!!!

James & Matt,

Man the time is rolling by as this is already Wednesday afternoon. :beer:
I'm pretty sure that means tomorrow is Thursday and then ???????????

Friday guys !!!

LOL,
Terry

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back