2014 shelby gt500 Airlift digital kit installed

01mingreyvert

forum member
Reaction score
Finished up my Airlift Performance digital air ride kit this past weekend. Just wanted to thank Jeremy at airliftperformance.com for his help and for sponsoring my car. I have had Eibach pro kit, sport lines and Bmr springs. Wasn't really happy with any of them. The pro kit had the best stance while keeping the rake but was to high. The sport lines leveled the car out completely. Bmr had a nice rake and low enough in the front but higher than the pro kit in the rear. So i went with this adjustable air ride kit. Now I can put it where i want with the eight presets, and the car rides just like it did stock maybe even a little better. This is a serious kit with 30 way adjustable shocks and struts front and rear with the front struts being a bag over design. The kit is about the same weight as the pieces I took off the car. I hid everything and it looks completely factory. First pic is the trunk before and after. The tank and compressors are mounted in the spare tire well. And with the new compressor isolators you can't even hear the pumps running unless the engine is off and then just barely.

Next under the trunk mat where everything is hidden.

Next is my projected ride height no alignment done yet so it might have some negative camber.

Then some on the ground i still need to pull the front wheel camber out some have it in so they don't hit the inside of the front fenders when dropped.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
sploosh

more sexy cars riding on air

Scott

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Car looks great and a very clean install! Have you considered water traps between the compressors to tank and tank to manifold?

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats! Nice.. I'll be starting my install very soon,been sick for the last 3 weeks.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back