375rwhp with just a CAI!

PenguinGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Heres my dynosheet

DSC00021.jpg

mid 12s on the A/F... You might be able to lean that out a tad bit for some more power, no?

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
possibly...but I like being on the safe side of things.... 12.9-13.0 a/f might be in my future :)

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys still have those. I did mine about 7 months ago and I have no idea where it is. I can't find the file or the print out.

I have the one for my Harley. What a sled that thing is... 88ci and 108 HP.

When I get my cams and LT Headers installed on the car I am going to do 3 more pulls. I'll put up the new numbers then.

Just so I don't feel totally left out...LOL

dyno.jpg

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You need a plenum cover for the harley... thats where your missing out on the HP

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Shit! Why didn't I think of that!...Wait, should it be a Pony or the HD badge and shield?

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
My wife has a bunch of "Lee Press-on" nails...I can put about 20 of those on it.

:party:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How about a hello kitty sticker? It even has spock like ears for and extra 2 HP!

PenguinGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys still have those. I did mine about 7 months ago and I have no idea where it is. I can't find the file or the print out.

I have the one for my Harley. What a sled that thing is... 88ci and 108 HP.

When I get my cams and LT Headers installed on the car I am going to do 3 more pulls. I'll put up the new numbers then.

Just so I don't feel totally left out...LOL

dyno.jpg

I'm sending you some stick-on hood pins for the tank on that Harley... Should give you another 45hp or so. You'll be able to smoke the tire in all 6 gears!

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I agree ONLY 440rwhp with a supercharger?? Hell I could do that with 2 pixie sticks, some chewing gum, and a maguiver re-run!:samuri:
Shit, you kick in some string and a paper clip and you can run a 9 sec 1/4 on skinnies.:trophy:

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:naughty: No way... I tried that and it damn near fried my turbonater!

You did it wrong then...its gotta be the thin colored paperclips...that way the headrests come off and you can double fish hook the string around the intake

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back