3D Carbon Rear Valence

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I haven't seen it on the website but do y'all sell it? This is for a 2013.

07TGGT,

We don't have the 3dCarbon rear valance available for 2013's, unfortunately. However, we do have some other rear valances available, such as the 2013 GT500 rear valance!

Sorry, wish I could be more helpful!

Shane

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
07TGGT,

We don't have the 3dCarbon rear valance available for 2013's, unfortunately. However, we do have some other rear valances available, such as the 2013 GT500 rear valance!

Sorry, wish I could be more helpful!

Shane

Thanks Shane, I ended up ordering it through Stage3Motorsports.

And the GT500 is nice but I'm staying with dual tips. Also, the 3D Carbon is not very common :thumb2:

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've noticed that they dropped their 3D Carbon products. Was looking for some 2005 stuff recently.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Shane, I ended up ordering it through Stage3Motorsports.

And the GT500 is nice but I'm staying with dual tips. Also, the 3D Carbon is not very common :thumb2:

I understand. You definitely don't want to run something else you're not feeling.

Also, I'm going to put this 3DCarbon valance on my product suggestions list. 3DCarbon is a great company. I definitely think it would be a good idea for us to bring it in!

Shane

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I understand. You definitely don't want to run something else you're not feeling.

Also, I'm going to put this 3DCarbon valance on my product suggestions list. 3DCarbon is a great company. I definitely think it would be a good idea for us to bring it in!

Shane

That would be great. May I also suggest putting Stillen chin spoiler on that list!

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yes absolutely! I'm always looking for new Product Suggestions to bring in. Thanks!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back