3rd Gneration MGW shifter pics and details >>>

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
George, your hardware looks like artwork. Second mod I did to my car - what a fantastic piece. When I go to a TR6060 I'll be adding your shifter to that too.

By the way, I just ordered a shifter for my son's 2003 GT. I didn't realize you made them until I cruised over to your site because of this post. He'll be thrilled!

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Ordered my shifter this morning and it will be here tomorrow:snoopy:rock:also got the black with red stripes race knob.....

tripwyr71

forum member
Reaction score
ordered the update bracket yesterday and was told it'd be 2 weeks

MGW

Official Vendor
Reaction score
George, your hardware looks like artwork. Second mod I did to my car - what a fantastic piece. When I go to a TR6060 I'll be adding your shifter to that too.

By the way, I just ordered a shifter for my son's 2003 GT. I didn't realize you made them until I cruised over to your site because of this post. He'll be thrilled!

awesome!!! thanks man!!!:beer:

MGW

Official Vendor
Reaction score
ordered the update bracket yesterday and was told it'd be 2 weeks

i know we decided to actually make the gold bracket STANDARD on all our shifters and it took them out!@!@!

george

MGW

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Any in stock for the mt82? If not whats the wait like?

backlog right now runs about 2-3 weeks. best to get in line. i do not foresee catching up anytime soon. we NEVER charge your credit card until the order ships!!!

george

joeymustang

forum member
Reaction score
I had an MGW shifter on my '05 and loved it. Best shifter I've ever rowed gears in. On my buy list for my 5.0

KyleB

Blackjack
Reaction score
Has anyone put one of these in Roush car? I would like to keep my roush arm and knob. How did it compare to the roush shifter?

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
I've tried several shifters, but not a Roush. Nonetheless, I can say I don't believe anything could come close to an MGW shifter. They are fantastic!

Cal 87

Reaction score
I'll have to put in my order this week :) I had an MGW on my 02 GT and absolutely LOVED it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back