5.0 ? Whats so special about these mustangs,every one is going back to stock.

dabad1

forum member
Reaction score
I Have a mmr longblock stroker engine with a D -1SCProcharger &5Speed my car makes 565 rear wheel ,But every one one this site is going to a 5.0 ,so i need to no whats the Big deal ,Please Let Me No!

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
I think the big deal is the ease of power. My stock block with bolt ons and a Vortech made 622 rwhp and runs 10.30's. All while getting 24 mpg on the highway.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, look at me. I spent a lot of money, but N/A, I will only run with a stock 5.0. They just put down ridiculous power stock.

Fullboogie

King of the Ski - OG Jr.
Reaction score
It seems to me, you need to speak English and use punctuation. Snapper head.

Misfit_5.0

Tools Required: Beer
Reaction score
Marketing and the fact that the aftermarket world has exploded since the re-release of the 5.0. Just like anything else in the world. People need the next new big thing. A new 5.0 will simple boltons will outperform a 4.6 with forced induction.

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
You really...really...REALLY need this before we answer any questions.
62c9054d-208c-a283.jpg

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Marketing and the fact that the aftermarket world has exploded since the re-release of the 5.0. Just like anything else in the world. People need the next new big thing. A new 5.0 will simple boltons will outperform SOME 4.6 with forced induction.

Don't get carried away! :)

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
The engine is not what is grabbing everyone's attention and making them switch over, it is the state of the art Getrag MT-82.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
The nice thing is that the classifieds are full of good deals of people parting their cars out to trade them in for 5.0's :)

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
:roflmao:
Don't forget #8, you know 5.0's make such seriouzzzz powah when they keep poopin #8's!

Definitely, one pulled up to me today and was like "Oh hey brah, wanna go?" as I heared his ghost cam tune I payed attention to the rear of the car seeing the white smoke. I immediately passed on the opportunity to race, because everyone knows that the 5.0 is faster than the 4.shit even with 7 cylinders running.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back