'96 F250 PowerStroke Build (Another Ridiculous Build Thread Provided by Cam)

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Thanks!

e1c980bb8aeaf6a6235c22e169e0615d.jpg

MGT2009

forum member
Reaction score
Its weird that lifted it sits basically same height as a stock 2015

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Its weird that lifted it sits basically same height as a stock 2015

No, the new trucks are just ridiculously tall. They don't really have all that much ground clearance either... but that's the trend these days...

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Picked up the truck from the body shop today. Since we are cleaning out the entire store to make room for construction, I came across our early 90s magnetic decals. Decided to rock em on the truck today.

6ee60b5eb1617e37083655b8ef45097d.jpg

This is our original dealer logo from 1973. We've since changed it but I'm a sucker for nostalgic things. When this generation truck was sold on our lots in the 90s, this was the exact logo we used.

2c3a7420d4cfd47b42c75fe5ef352b65.jpg

Nice, those are pretty awesome! I know we still have a couple of old graphics at work from when I was a kid. Pretty cool to still have them on the truck.

I also feel like all that matters is the bed height on the pickups as that is the only thing that should matter which I guess is why we are beginning to see a lot of things to make getting into the bed easier.

MGT2009

forum member
Reaction score
No, the new trucks are just ridiculously tall. They don't really have all that much ground clearance either... but that's the trend these days...

I Know. Im just saying its weird to see the difference of 20 years.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Yeah, it's strange to see. However up close you can clearly see that the older truck is taller in height. The funniest thing to pay attention too is how big the emblem has grown over 20 years.

Nice, those are pretty awesome! I know we still have a couple of old graphics at work from when I was a kid. Pretty cool to still have them on the truck.

I've been designing a more permanent shop logo for the truck since I'm having the older mirrors replaced and will use vinyl to cover up the patch work (until I have it repainted).

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
I just have to say I love this truck man great job

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Need a Chevy crosswise in the bed!!!!!

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
That first one legit belongs in a magazine....or on Jalopnik...or somewhere. It needs to be shared with the world...

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
That first one legit belongs in a magazine....or on Jalopnik...or somewhere. It needs to be shared with the world...

Ha looks like a Ford ad from back in the day, just needs some one liner imposed over the dirt like "Conquer the road less traveled"

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
That D tag tho.

lol

Need a Chevy crosswise in the bed!!!!!

One of the best ads eva!

hqdefault.jpg

Ha looks like a Ford ad from back in the day, just needs some one liner imposed over the dirt like "Conquer the road less traveled"

Poster time Cam!

Holy mother of tits, I am making that a poster! I absolutely love it - thanks!

Looking good man... Love the car hauler idea.

I can't wait till I start making progress on that too. I have someone who wants to buy the box, but right now I'm using it to serve other purposes....

3951aa977ef596c0d1e412fcb02de27e.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back