Admin shut down registration?

badgt06

Stratafortress
Reaction score
A friend of mine with a nice s197 just tried to register here but he got the message saying that an Admin had shut down registration??? We closing down the site now?

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nope
just registered a test account

Thank you for registering, testreg. An email has been dispatched to [email protected] with details on how to activate your account. Click here to return to where you were previously.

You will receive an email in your inbox. You MUST follow the link in that email before you can post on these forums. Until you do that, you will be told that you do not have permission to post.

got the email and clicked to activate and got

Thank you, testreg. Your registration is now complete.

You may now proceed to edit your Profile in order to fill in additional personal details about yourself, or you could modify your Options to customize your browsing experience of this site. If you would rather do these things later, you can do so by following the links around the site to your User Control Panel.

Alternatively, you can simply go back to the Forums and start posting in threads.

seems to be working just fine. I would make sure he typed the code in correctly that it asks you to do

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Just make sure he takes more than 30 seconds to register! I have a program that boots any that register too fast to block all the bot register accounts. It doesn't get them all, but most.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back