Air lift or no air lift?

mkavalesky@11gt

Reaction score
So yesterday I called air lift performance to chat with a tec. You see, there a little problem with the air lift on my car. The second digital readout on the hand control will zero out and after a bit will then air up. Kinda pisses you off driving down the road.
"Scary".!
So the tec informs me the manifold needs to be rebuilt, cost $300.00. So now I'm thinking pay for the rebuild or go coil overs and is there someone out there that will buy a used air lift system that needs a rebuilt. It ending its second year on my car, great ride and the look it gets at show is amazing.. Can I get some input on what you think guys... Thanks

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
What is your car used for? DD, show car, drag racing, autoX, road course events?

BLAKE

forum member
Reaction score
That's a pricey install if you're starting from scratch. If you like how it rides and looks when it's working right, a $300 fix doesn't seem like that big of a sacrifice.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
That's a pricey install if you're starting from scratch. If you like how it rides and looks when it's working right, a $300 fix doesn't seem like that big of a sacrifice.
this here

Sent from my S6 using tapatalk

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
For what a complete Airlift system costs I say just fix it. 300 bucks is nothing.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Since your car is a DD and used for car shows, +1 for fixing the air.

And I agree, when it comes to buying/fixing/modding/owning a Mustang, $300 is chump change.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back