Air Ride Suspension Installed and Bodywork/Paint Progression

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Wow,looks sick as it is now! Gonna look amazing when it's done. BTW,ghost stripes are gonna make that car. Looking forward to more pics!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
very nice, very nice!

2012-08-20_11-41-12_267.jpg

Really Love the clean look of the car with no door handles. What kit are you using to pop the doors open with and how do you like them so far?

Would love to get my car re-painted and few things fixed here and there... Been thinking about fixing my fenders, taking off the side ground effects, side scoops and just making an overall cleaner look and more sleek.

Last edited:

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
I know you like different paint schemes... but its really hard not to love the "plain" blue, so clean

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Waldo, I would love to see a GT/CS front bumper on your car. :clap:

Hmmm....I might have to look for one....gives me an idea

I know you like different paint schemes... but its really hard not to love the "plain" blue, so clean

looking good... don't over do/think the car. Cleaner is better

I love the clean look as well......The ghost stripes will very faint but they will be there.....its going to look more blue than anything......the blue will be fading through the stripes as we are going to use like a "metallic silver glaze" if that makes since......and like I said no window louvers or side scoops......everything will be sleek down the sides.......no bulk sticking out anywhere

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Coming from the "King of Clean" himself.
hahaaa I don't know about that but thanks man. :beerchug2:
I love the clean look as well......The ghost stripes will very faint but they will be there.....its going to look more blue than anything......the blue will be fading through the stripes as we are going to use like a "metallic silver glaze" if that makes since......and like I said no window louvers or side scoops......everything will be sleek down the sides.......no bulk sticking out anywhere

oooo yeah I'm liking the sound of this!! :boobies:

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
There has been something else thrown into the mix....Shall I say that Dougie B has entered the game......with his custom artwork....we are going to take it to a whole new level.....:evil::evil::evil:....stay tuned.....teasers will follow as he works through the process.....

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Ok....so after a serious talk with the wife and after we both came to a mutual agreement......We have decided to leave the car clean.....That means we are staying Blue....NO GHOST STRIPES....(Ditching the RICEY Side Stripes....LMAO) Its going to be all blue.......and then like I said Dougie B is going to be doing some accents on the car with a Metallic Black Flake......Nothing too crazy just some subtle touches that will set the car from the rest.....It will not stand out too much but it will be one of those where it will catch your eye and take a double look at it......

My next thing is what wheels should I start looking at.....Going to go with something ( I think ) with a black facing with silver accents or something like that......Looking at Vossen CV5's or CV7's in Black and Silver Finish......Give me some Ideas guys....Or should I get the wheels I have painted gloss black and then leave some silver accents in the TSWs???? Throw some more ideas out there....Not wanting any of the usual stuff like Drifts, Bullets, or any of that shit......Think outside the box...lol

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I'm dizzy at the directions you've gone. I'd stick to something and finish if it were me.

Subtle, sleek, slammed, and shiney!

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I'm dizzy at the directions you've gone. I'd stick to something and finish if it were me.

Subtle, sleek, slammed, and shiney!

I know there has been a bunch of shit said and going on and it seems like the more I look at it blue the more i like it plain......so that is the final decision and thats how its going to be with the subtle touches that Doug puts on the car thats it.....ready to start cleaning on it and get it back to show condition again.....cause as it sits right now its filthy dirty probably the dirtiest its ever been....lmao

1SonicGT

forum member
Reaction score
I think my ASANTIs would look killer on your car. You dont see Asantis to much anymore and everyone seems to know that they mean $$$. Just my .02

Back