Amazing Customer Service

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
As some may know, I am converting my 06 GT to a TR3650 from the 5r55s..

Steve has put in countless hours researching tons of things for me, whether it is a part number, price or just things I am missing, etc. He has been EXTREMELY helpful and he is always happy to help me! He gets back to me within such a timely manor, its crazy. I have bugged him constantly about parts, prices, part numbers you name it- he's helped me. He has gone out of his way to dig things up in the ware house to make sure the pictures I sent him of what I have are exactly how they come from Ford.

He has the best prices around and I am so shocked on how willing he is to help. His customer service is top notch! I will NEVER look further for OEM parts! I've had other companies not even reply back to my messages/emails. Not Steve, he pulls through every flipping time!

There needs to be more people/companies out there like him, this is why he is getting my business. Thanks again Steve, I'll be in touch again shortly! :beerchug2:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Steve has been awesome for years!

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys, I do try. :beer:

I know how rough it can be to be the guy on the other side of the counter trying to get help.

-Steve

Back