Reaction score
So here we go again...

91097788-7402-429A-861E-F0136C5254A4-8424-000003A3B6026BF1_zps50ed8a86.jpg

That sure is purdy!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wham bam thank you ma'am! Just like that huh?

Looks awesome!! Bet it drives even awesomer! Lol!!!!

Boozshey

Reaction score
At work until 4. But won't be able to drive it most likely until this weekend sometime. Weather is shitty all week. :(

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
At work until 4. But won't be able to drive it most likely until this weekend sometime. Weather is shitty all week. :(

That's the worst. It's supposed to rain all week down here in West Palm, too.

(relevant) Heard a funny joke last week for the first time. Ready?

Q. How do you drive a Mustang in the rain?

A. Sideways.

A 5.8 with a Mammoth just doesn't seem possible to drive in the rain. Praying for a sunny, dry afternoon for you anyways!

Boozshey

Reaction score
Everything is running good. Letting the engine cool off so that I can check the oil level for a fourth time. They don't make it easy to see the oil level on the dip stick.

From looking at the picture of the dip stick I took, you can see the bulge where the oil is on the dip stick right below the the line on the left dipstick. I then pressed it onto a paper towel to see the transfer and it appears to be at the same spot I thought it was at.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
I would be super paranoid about this one too. Doesn't hurt to check it more than you think you have to.

Boozshey

Reaction score
Everything looks good. I checked it again and the fluid is at the same spot. Also did a google search and it appears that Kenne Bell also had recommended to put the stick onto a paper towel which I've done. So I think at this point I should be good to go. Guess we will see what happens at the track tomorrow.

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
Bruce ,

When I filled mine I called MATT and said I can't see it and I have 3/4 bottle in it. He said lay it flat on a towel and check it that way. You figure they could have designed the stick alitte better...

Boozshey

Reaction score
Yeah I figured that out on my own cause the instructions don't really say. And yes, they should at least have three notches, then they can say the level should be above the bottom two and not above the top two. Or provide a dipstick with cross hashes.

I've read tons of complaints.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
you should try to scuff the dip stick up with some steel wool, to dull it down. the you could see the oil on there alot easier becuase it would be shiny vs dull.

Foozeh

forum member
Reaction score
Looks badass man, glad you can finally enjoy it again.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back