Another slow but steady AirLift install

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
awesome to know, would be annoying to try and line up new bolt holes if they wound up being wider or something.....one thing for the list :D

thinking of fully swapping my rear control arms for BMR

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
The isolator kit as I recall comes with nyloc nuts. You could try nyloc nuts with your existing mounting method as I am sure they will not come loose.

Yea Scott I thought about the nyloc nuts also,I think you might be right on them not backing off. I took a closer look at the way the isolator kit is made and might have figured a way to make something similar to it.No matter what I'm going to use the nyloc nuts with the bolts.even with the nuts loosening and falling off,I left the bolts long enough where the compressor won't go anywhere.

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
If you look close at the pictures that Scott posted of the isolation kit, you can tell that the distance is the same on the bolt holes location.
awesome to know, would be annoying to try and line up new bolt holes if they wound up being wider or something.....one thing for the list :D

thinking of fully swapping my rear control arms for BMR

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Cleaned it up and took a few pictures,I should have waited a little later till sun was down,oh well.

onehotpny

forum member
Reaction score
Yes Scott, I have to make sure the pavement is perfectly level before I let it down all the way. Getting out of my garage is not easy either (since my garage is on a hill) ,think I'm going to set the crank to run preset at speed bump level and then #2 preset will be the cruising set up. I'm still learning how to set the v2 controller, because of the body kit.
WOW James, it certainly sits down with the BBR body kit!

Last edited:

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Shoot me a pm when you take it out to the next show in Atlanta. Would love to come check it out in person.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back