Any golfers on here?

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
I want to get out there sometime next week with a few of my co-workers. I was good(college) and haven't picked up the clubs in a few years. Need to go down my basement and dust em off, assuming I can find my set. I need to get out and practice first, I know I lost my swing during this layoff.

Hope others are enjoying the summer and getting some good rounds in.

martinr69

Reaction score
Been playing for about 6yrs now. I love the game and would have to that it's the best mind fuck game out there lol.. Scores suck because i don't get alot of time out there to play. but hey just getting out there is fun

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
going again tomorrow. Living across the street from a nice course is proving to be more expensive than I ever thought. lol

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
Broke 80 the other day with a 79 and was about to shoot 76 today when I let the guy in front of me get in my head...a walker holding up play for four holes decides spend 15 minutes looking for his ball as I'm 80 yards out laying 2 on a par 5. I screwed up from there. Shanked a pitch...then another...and another got skulled. And I NEVER miss aroun the green. FML. Got an 8 when a par woulda been a 76

Last edited:

WhiteKnightGT

forum member
Reaction score
cool to see so many golfers on here! i just got back from vactioning in destin area and got to play sharks tooth and camp creek golf clubs! both troon courses and both in incredible shape! im not a great golfer but im alrdy thinking i need to buy a summer house in florida for the incredible courses!

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm fortunate where I live here in VA, we have what I think is the best golf deal in the Country. I get unlimited play on 5 different courses for $169 a month. Three of the courses are championship level. Two are Mike Strantz courses, Stonehouse and Royal New Kent and the third, Brickshire where I live, is a Curtis Strange Signature course. The other 2 courses are also very good. I don't think anyplace else comes close.

Earl

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Earl you need to come down here to Virginia Beach and play the Arnold Palmer course Signature At Westneck!! It is an amazing course!!!

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have played the courses up at Bay Creek but haven't played Westneck. I have heard it's a great course. You should come over and play Brickshire sometime.

Earl

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Played in a Shamble (take the best tee shot and play individually from there. Take best score on hole) on last Saturday. We shot an alright -9. Got 6th. Blah. Than I played on Monday! First hole hit my drive just off the fairway (maybe 5 yds) to 88 out from the hole! Next shot I hit a knock down PW and I see it rolling on the green and it falls in the cup! I holed out from 88 yrds! First time I've ever done that! I've been playing for 6-7 years! Still shot an ehh 78 but I enjoyed it!

bullitt4434

forum member
Reaction score
I'm actually at bay creek right now, eastern shore community with 2 golf courses, one designed by jack nicklaus, and one by arnold palmer.
anyone ever been there? my parents own a condo there and rent it out for most of the year, if you're interested check it out

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, I want to get out there and play. All the stress of this bs stock market and work is eating up my nerves. I'm trying to get out there, sit and practice, and try to time it right so I can go off by myself. Need some alone time on the course.

bullitt4434

forum member
Reaction score
if you wanna go to bay creek and spend a few days out there look up 'fairway to heaven' thats the condo my parents rent out, its real nice, a minute or two from the beach. the pool is a 30 second walk away. theres a pier you can go fishing at less than 5 minutes drive away. the whole community is real nice and the golf courses are on point

Agent007

forum member
Reaction score
I got into golf this past January when a guy in my local stang club decided to let go of his Nike Pro Combo irons, Dymo SQ and SV Tour wedges.... Paid $250 with a brand new Nike bag! My first time out I shot a 127... I am now in the mid 90's! I love golf!

bw281

forum member
Reaction score
Gonna try and get out there next week, should be mid 70s. Too many people out there now.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got into golf this past January when a guy in my local stang club decided to let go of his Nike Pro Combo irons, Dymo SQ and SV Tour wedges.... Paid $250 with a brand new Nike bag! My first time out I shot a 127... I am now in the mid 90's! I love golf!

Are you referring to the weather? Lol jk! Great progress bro!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back