Any Horror Movie fans ???

bad10GT

Mark it zero!
Reaction score
So anyone like horror movies? I am a horror geek. I prefer 80`s cheesy horror flicks.

Well I had this project on my list for about the past month or so and just finished it up. Its sort of obscure but I think some people here will know what movie its from.

So what are you favorite horror movies? I am always looking for new ones to watch

Attachments

• silvershamrock.jpg
    silvershamrock.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 16

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Easy, Halloween 3(horrible, horrible movie btw) What do I win?

As far as my favorite....do you really have to ask?
<--------------------------------------------------------

bad10GT

Mark it zero!
Reaction score
whoa whoa whoa not a horrible movie, just horrible that they exploited the franchise. If the movie was called something else and not billed as a "halloween" movie it would have never been able to be made.

Myers is also my favorite . In fact did you seen the A&E Inside story of halloween that they ran on Halloween and a few times after that? Well if you watch when they interview Tommy lee Wallace you will see our very own "strode realty" sign in the background. WAY STOKED ABOUT THAT! The director bought it from us at a convention.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Yeah, I did watch that and I think I did see the sign. Yeah, I like all the classics, Freddy, Vorhees, Leatherface, etc., but Myers is definitely my favorite. As a matter of fact I am a member of MichealMyers.net which is where I got my mask. Not exactly horror, but I am also a huge fan of The Lost Boys. Great 80's classic!

So what do you do exactly?

meanmike

GM SMOKER
Reaction score
Jeepers Creepers, Pumpkin Head only the first one, Nightmare on ELM ST, Fright Night, Night of the Demons, and Soooooooooooooooooooo many more

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Love me some Zombie movies

Friday the 13th, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm St., Texas Chainsaw basically 80s horror FTW!

bad10GT

Mark it zero!
Reaction score
Yeah, I did watch that and I think I did see the sign. Yeah, I like all the classics, Freddy, Vorhees, Leatherface, etc., but Myers is definitely my favorite. As a matter of fact I am a member of MichealMyers.net which is where I got my mask. Not exactly horror, but I am also a huge fan of The Lost Boys. Great 80's classic!

So what do you do exactly?

I have a little side business www.horrorsigns.com . We do convetions and have a few dealers across the country.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Sorry dude, but I gotta agree with charlie123, Jeepers Creepers was horrible. Well let me rephrase that, the ending was horrible. The beginning was really good but it kind of slowly went down hill from there. When the creature showed it wings and flew out the window, I was like WTF? Did that really just happen...very disappointing.

Speaking of terrible movies, did anyone see Cabin Fever? If you haven't, don't! It is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The original Texas chainsaw massacre scared the crap out of me..I love a horror movie that actually scares me..

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
The original Texas chainsaw massacre scared the crap out of me..I love a horror movie that actually scares me..
Same here! I was like 12 the first time I saw it and of course, I thought it was a true story so that made it that much worse! There is just something about that raw, grainy 70's film making that made it seem so real. I picked up the special edition(2 disc in the gold metal case) the other day at Best Buy on sale for like $5.99. I think it was labeled wrong because it is normally around $20.00. Score!
:chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

bad10GT

Mark it zero!
Reaction score
Here are some of my faves:

Killer Klowns from outer space
Frankenhooker
Texas chainsaw massacre ( except The Next generation where leatherface was in drag )
Halloween
Return of the living dead
The Burning
Happy Birthday to me
Demons

There really hasn't been a good horror movie made in the last 5 or so years ( I do like Trick R treat that movie is great)

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry dude, but I gotta agree with charlie123, Jeepers Creepers was horrible. Well let me rephrase that, the ending was horrible. The beginning was really good but it kind of slowly went down hill from there. When the creature showed it wings and flew out the window, I was like WTF? Did that really just happen...very disappointing.

Speaking of terrible movies, did anyone see Cabin Fever? If you haven't, don't! It is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.

Dude i fully gree with you on both parts. Cabin fever is gay as hell and jeepers creepers i think after the credits it started to suck.

Candyman from what I rememeber scared the crap out of me when my uncle tried to show me the movie. Dead silence was actually pretty good, I enjoyed and it was pretty creepy.

kj05

Reaction score
Cabin fever may suck more than any movie ever made, but the bonus features has mullet kid doing bad ass kung fu to some electric six!

Cone Sweeper

Track Whore
Reaction score
Carbin fever wasn't really much of an horror movie imo.. I like the typicals most have mentioned, the friday the 13th movies, freddy, holloween is classic, the howling, prom night, the shining, i spit on your grave ( though not horrow but still..pretty crazy - same with the remake - same story, hotter girl lol ), army of darkness, hellraiser, night of the living dead, psycho....ok.. thats all i got at the top of my head at work lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back