"Funny Games"
"Original Exorcist"
" The Omen"
"Halloween" always a favorite

anyone ever see "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes"

Eleanor05

forum member
Reaction score
So anyone like horror movies? I am a horror geek. I prefer 80`s cheesy horror flicks.

Well I had this project on my list for about the past month or so and just finished it up. Its sort of obscure but I think some people here will know what movie its from.

So what are you favorite horror movies? I am always looking for new ones to watch
Santa Mira the 2nd poster beat me too it. I watched that the other day. The third installment was alot different than the rest but I liked it. Its kinda like F13th part 5.

Eleanor05

forum member
Reaction score
My top horror movie favorites are
(not in order)

1- The Hills Have Eyes 1&2 (Remake) only remake that was great
2- Final Destination 2
3- Friday the 13th Part 3
4- Halloween (Original Directors Cut) Extended Scenes
5- Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
6- Joyride 2 (You guys should watch this one alot different than 1st one)

Eleanor05

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry dude, but I gotta agree with charlie123, Jeepers Creepers was horrible. Well let me rephrase that, the ending was horrible. The beginning was really good but it kind of slowly went down hill from there. When the creature showed it wings and flew out the window, I was like WTF? Did that really just happen...very disappointing.

Speaking of terrible movies, did anyone see Cabin Fever? If you haven't, don't! It is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
Oh Yeah! The beginning of Jeepers Creepers was awesome I wonder what kind of engine was in that truck he had. I know he wouldn't of caught me in my Stang. LOL! But as you know in horror movies I would probably get chased by a maniac with a hybrid and eventually I would run out of gas. LMFAO!

Eleanor05

forum member
Reaction score
The original Texas chainsaw massacre scared the crap out of me..I love a horror movie that actually scares me..
Yeah thats a classic. That was the first movie that actually scared me back in 1985 when I first saw it.

(Franklin) "Sally They Took The Keys"

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
c'mon you're missing some greats:

(aside from obvious omissions like, The Shining, Poltergeist, The Fly, Hellraiser ...)

some of my favorites

The Re-animator (with one of the all time classic scenes in horror ...)
From Beyond (often overlooked but terrific)
The Dead Zone (not a B film but probably Christopher Walken's best performance ... ever - seriously)
Altered States
Dead Ringers
The Company of Wolves (a weird telling of Red Riding Hood ... I had the hots for the chick in that film ... I don't think she ever made another movie)
Motel Hell
Near Dark (great vampire flick where the word "vampire" is never used)
Videodrome

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Absolutely nasty...

That movie was a big disappointment.Great concept,creepy doctor, but it needed to be more graphic IMO.I was expecting more gore.

One of my all time favorites was "House of 1000 corpses" That movie was more of a mind fuck and shows you that there are really people out there like that.It made the G.F. cry,lol.

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
I have fond memories of the 1978 Halloween movie. It was the the first date I went on. While Michael Myers was doing his thing, I was banging her in the back seat of my 57 Chevy.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
I have fond memories of the 1978 Halloween movie. It was the the first date I went on. While Michael Myers was doing his thing, I was banging her in the back seat of my 57 Chevy.

You sir.......are my fucking hero.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score

<------- You make Mikey proud! :evil:

DDTCM, I completely agree. House of 1,000 corpses was an effed up movie(in a good way, lol).

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back