Any Newer F150 Owners??

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
Just curious if there are any newer F150 owners. I recently traded my bullitt in on an 09 f150 ex cab with 5.5 bed and 4x4. Post up pics of whatcha got.

MPETE

Reaction score
what's your mpg on the truck? 5.4? I bought my stang 6 months ago and then 4 months ago my truck started falling apart on me. I am really thinking I need to start looking at trucks and F150's are the top of my list, but mpg's are a huge concern.

Unklbuck62

Reaction score
Here's mine...

2010 F-150 Crew Cab Platinum...Man is it loaded...I love it, too...almost as much as my GT/CS convertible...

DriverFrontAngle.jpg

DriverRearAngle.jpg

PlatinumEmblem.jpg

Mileage has been decent...17-17.5, after a trip hauling a trailer, it has gone down to 15.6 ish....5.4 liter engine...

stang389

forum member
Reaction score
owners of the 5.4 i stress to you to always do your oil changes on time!!!!!!

fst06stg

The Conservative
Reaction score
Just curious if there are any newer F150 owners. I recently traded my bullitt in on an 09 f150 ex cab with 5.5 bed and 4x4. Post up pics of whatcha got.

i saw it the other day. didnt know you traded your bullitt. i thought you were ballin' and picked up a pulling rig. :thumb:

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
i saw it the other day. didnt know you traded your bullitt. i thought you were ballin' and picked up a pulling rig. :thumb:

Haha, Man do I wish. My bullitt no longer exist. Dealership totaled it the next morning after I traded it in. Guess the dumb ass tech couldnt handle it and it got aways from him.

My f150 is no where near as nice as those^^. I bought an 09 STX-plus package. It basically has xlt interior minus carpet(which is a plus for me), and has a 3v 4.6 with a 6 speed auto. I actually looked around until I found one with a 3v 4.6. After the beating I put on the last two 4.6 mustangs, it seemed proof that the motor was nearly bullet proof. It doesnt do to bad on fuel milage either. Averages 18 with a mix of hiway and town. I plan to use my sct x3 tuner on it and get a custom tune for it to see what it does after that.

ModTechRacing

forum member
Reaction score
Me and the ol lady just got a 2012 Fx4 super crew, long bed, nav. Heated and cooled seats, reverse camera, moon roof.. man its nice

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good looking trucks, I'm thinking about trading off my 2010 F250 and getting a 150 now that I don't need a diesel truck.

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Excellent! I think I found a place to ask my question without having to register on an F150 board:

New owners; I have a 2007 FX4 Crew with the rear seat entertainment system. This is a the setup mounted to the ceiling. Do any of you have the "rear seat entertainment system" in these new loaded trucks you guys are posting? If so, my questions are:

1) Is it considered to the one mounted in the dash, or is it a separate unit mounted to the ceiling like my current truck?

2) Is it true that you have to have the truck in park in order for the DVD to work?

3) I need to have something my kids can watch on road trips. Should I bother looking for a truck with the "RES" when shopping for a truck, or should I just get a loaded truck without the DVD and have one put in to suit my purpose?

Thanks in advance!!

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
Here's a picture of mine. Its an extended cab with a 5.5' bed like the raptors. I consider it to be a poor mans Raptor HaHa!
IMG_3709.jpg

3.jpg

IMG_3516.jpg

Unklbuck62

Reaction score
Excellent! I think I found a place to ask my question without having to register on an F150 board:

New owners; I have a 2007 FX4 Crew with the rear seat entertainment system. This is a the setup mounted to the ceiling. Do any of you have the "rear seat entertainment system" in these new loaded trucks you guys are posting? If so, my questions are:

1) Is it considered to the one mounted in the dash, or is it a separate unit mounted to the ceiling like my current truck?

2) Is it true that you have to have the truck in park in order for the DVD to work?

3) I need to have something my kids can watch on road trips. Should I bother looking for a truck with the "RES" when shopping for a truck, or should I just get a loaded truck without the DVD and have one put in to suit my purpose?

Thanks in advance!!

I don't have the "RES" in mine...I do have the Sony NAV...Never tried to play a DVD in it, but for safety's sake, I would guess that it wouldn't play if it were in drive...

My daughter has one in her Trailblazer, and it works when they are driving done the highway...

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Here is my junk. 2012 FX4 with the Appearance Package. Heated and Cooled Seats, Nav, EcoBoost, 5.5' Bed. It has every option but the moon roof. (The only thing my wife wanted) So I didn't order it with one. Don't want her driving it since she hits everything.

f0d911bf.jpg

Now has 15% tint all around and leveling kit.

Last edited:

AOnorato

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Looks a million times better...nice truck!

Oh and the Raptor.......the things I would do for a raptor.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back