Any weight lifters or body builders on here?

AOnorato

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
No matter what I do I can not gain weight. My metabolism is just too fast I think. I am 6' 155-160 lbs, is there a supplement out there for me to help put on a few pounds? Also, any tips on diet and exercise would be awesome!

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
Iso 100 by dymatize is the number one protein on the market... Aside from my company I have a dealership w almost every major brand out there... If any of u need Supps pm me an ill shoot u my price... After u buy 10 Supps from me I'll set u up w my vendor and u can get any brand at my cost... And the vendor only charges $10 shipped to ur door next day in most cases... Free shipping on orders over $250 (if u r taking 250 n Supps ur doing something wrong lol)

Expect a pm from me in the next week or so.

Rob72

No Japanese Mustang Here
Reaction score
No matter what I do I can not gain weight. My metabolism is just too fast I think. I am 6' 155-160 lbs, is there a supplement out there for me to help put on a few pounds? Also, any tips on diet and exercise would be awesome!

You may not be training the proper way for your build also. I started out 6'1" at 145 lbs and 13 years later I was 6' 1/2" and 218 lbs. My first 4 years I gained 10 lbs a year with a 34" waist. I found training methods that worked well for me.

Last edited:

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Just getting back into it again. A year ago i got hit by and ied and havent been able to train right for a long time. Just started getting back on the diet and hopefully be back near where i was pre-ied by march.

Anyone else plugging away over winter? Im sitting at 195lbs at 5'9 probably 17-18% I was at 202 around 10%. So i have some work to do. Looking forward to it. Started off with a leg workout. Feels good to be back.

Racingtheburg

forum member
Reaction score
Try weight gainer at atlarge nutrition tell chris ,ca$on sent you great products cheap quality. Also whats your routine and diet?

Sent from a mobile device using telephone number 727-320-3986 text capable.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I have been on the fitness bandwagon here lately.

I started around labor day this year really focusing on my weight. Been trying to get more cut and down to more healthy fit weight.

I am 32 (6'1") and have done a lot of working out in the past and have always been in field of work that requires some physical fitness. But slacking in this area over the past couple years had packed some un-wanted pounds on and overall lack of fitness.

So I have started back getting in shape over the last couple months. Started with cardio and have been over last month or so thrown in strength training.

Sunday - Cardio
Monday - Triceps, chest
Tuesday - Biceps, shoulders, back
Wednesday - Cardio
Thursday - Legs, Abs
Friday - Cardio

I started at 235 lbs and I am down now to 188 lbs. Running faster and longer every week now and my cardio and overall feel is way up.

My diet is struggle for me though... I have gave up all sugar drinks and replaced it with lots and lots of water only. Tried to make better choices on food, but I am not a huge vegetable eater. Sugar sweets is not a problem for me either, eat very little sugar deserts or junk foods.

Could really use some guidance on a good diet plan and maybe supplements. I currently take no supplements of any kind and have never been really up on what to take for my goals.

I am looking at being slim build with low body fat and cut look. Not wanting to be to bulky, more of the swimmer type look.

I have came along ways on this, just open to some diet or supplement ideals to give that extra boost.

Last edited:

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
I can say just eat chicken but I know that gets old but it works. Just look for lower fat meats (chicken,fish) and for fruits and veggies just mix it in with whatever you cook up. Stirfry style ftw! As far as supplements just take a good multivitamin and fish oil it will help.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Well here was me on dec 21st last year. I got hit by ied on dec 1 2011. So this was right after the cast came off. Have nerve damage and no grip. This was after 4 surgeries. It was pretty discouraging considering where i was right before i got hit.
013.jpg

014.jpg

This was me today. About a year later.
2012-12-08_12-29-31_42.jpg

and this was 2 days before IED.
628.jpg

So im trying to get back where i left off.

No one has posted any pics but feel free. It helps me stay motivated if i know someone else is working hard too.

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow that's some pretty tough shit to go through, looks like you got right back in the saddle and didn't let anything stop you! Congrats and glad to see you're still on top of your game

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Thanks guys!
I have to used a strap with a hook on my right hand because i have no grip strength. Thats my biggest set back. And my back is pretty messed up. But whatever. Gotta start over yet again. iM sure you all have been there before.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
I'm just getting back in to working out and eating right after a few months off. I can't imagine after a year. Keep at it man.

macman

forum member
Reaction score

NO you have to EAT. If you want to put on weight eat until you arent hungry and then eat some more. Obviously the cleaner the better. I'm bulking at 3500 to 5000 calories a day. I'm at 180 at 10% bodyfat. You're going to put on some fat but that comes with any bulk. You will also make great muscle gains assuming you have a good workout as well. I'm a firm believer that if you don't have your diet in order you might as well not lift, because youre not going to be happy with the results.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back