Anyone deal with Autopartsdealer.com?

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
They have some unbelievable prices on alot of products. I was just wondering if its to good to be true. Like ARP 256-4202 for $335 thats crazy.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Bad experience x2. I ordered pistons and rods from them. The pistons were unavailable and they refunded my money. I ordered from somewhere else and received my pistons. About a week later the unavailable pistons show up.

I waited about 3 weeks for the rods. Finally get an email stating I owe another $12 (keep in mind I already paid in full and was told they were in stock) due to a price increase. It took multiple calls on my part to get my money refunded. They finally did it after I got the pistons they had refunded me for. I notified them I had these pistons and needed a call tag but wouldn't ship them until I was refunded for the rods.

There are lots of stories like mine. My advice would be to stay away from them.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Thats what I wanted to hear. There prices are unreal so it had to be to good to be true. Thanks for the heads up.

TotoGT06

forum member
Reaction score
I had a good experience. Bought my silicone couplers from them because they were the cheapest priced plus got free shipping

b00stedgt

Reaction score
I had two bad experiences with them. Ordered the product and and they just refunded the money. Second time, They told me it was in stock and took 6 weeks to get it to me.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back