Anyone Remove Their ABS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmauld

forum member
Reaction score
That’s very generous considering I have never attended an event.
You don't have to attend to win. You just have to show that your ego is larger than life and your driving skills are well below average.

Considering your posts and the description that you give of this "ABS problem", I'd say you fit both of those quite well.

Carry on.

Last edited:

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
EPenis.jpg

sqidds

Banned
Reaction score
Sqidd - as you continue to just feed the flames here

Your right, but I didn’t start the fire.

I’ll be more than happy to stop as soon as “the cool kids” get on topic. My posts are reactions to an attack on me. The attacks stop, so do I.

it's obvious to me that you really either never had a interest in getting an answer to your questions

How could one come to that conclusion. The first replies I received were way off topic. I was never given the chance to get the answers I was looking for. I asked a technical question and the responses I got were about driving skill, stupidity, or technical information unrelated to the original question.

have lost interest in truly getting an answer

I still want to know the answer to my very simple question. If someone has removed their ABS I would like to know how they did it and if there are any computer gremlins to contend with. Of course I can’t seem to get these answers and it is probably most likely due to the hoards doing everything but staying on topic.

and/or never researched this site for its focus.
You lost me there.

This site is a drag racing site, just look at the posting, get a clue.

Just found myself a clue. It’s a section of the forum titled:

Corner Carver Racing Tech Discussion

Since this site is about drag racing should I assume that the section is for the discussion of how to turn on to the slip road at the end of the track?

on a side note we have this cool little feature....
multiquote_off.gif
its called a multi quote, please learn to use it.
Sure thing:thanks1:

sqidds

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry Gents but I have to call it a day.

I don’t want to take away from the time you have allotted to beat your ugly wives and scream at your fat retarded kids.

Enjoy!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I’ll be more than happy to stop as soon as “the cool kids” get on topic. My posts are reactions to an attack on me. The attacks stop, so do I.
:headscratch: well then who's the child now....

How could one come to that conclusion. The first replies I received were way off topic. I was never given the chance to get the answers I was looking for. I asked a technical question and the responses I got were about driving skill, stupidity, or technical information unrelated to the original question.
because you continue to take the thread further off topic

I still want to know the answer to my very simple question. If someone has removed their ABS I would like to know how they did it and if there are any computer gremlins to contend with. Of course I can’t seem to get these answers and it is probably most likely due to the hoards doing everything but staying on topic.
you included.

You lost me there.

that's not surprising... so I'll spell it out. You failed to take the time to see that this board in its majority and its majority of its members are focused on drag racing, not road racing. Pretty easy to surmise from a day or two of lurking and reading.

Just found myself a clue. It’s a section of the forum titled:

Corner Carver Racing Tech Discussion

Since this site is about drag racing should I assume that the section is for the discussion of how to turn on to the slip road at the end of the track?

I said focus - not exclusive....

Drag Racing: 866 topics 18177 posts
Corner Carving 122 topics 2667 posts

I've spent too much time on this already and frankly can't explain it to myself..... I'm done....

:headscratch:

ps - take this post as a proper example of using the quote features.

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
squidd said:
Or your simply stupid.

My simply stupid what?

squidd said:
You seem to know your shit. Its too bad you don't know how to deal with someone who doesn't think your advice is as important as you do.

The reason I keep pushing along the information I have been is it seems like you're trying to eliminate it before understanding it.

squidd said:
Where exactly did I say that this car saw track time?

You may not have said it, but IMO you sure implied it.

Well, this certainly has been interesting...

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Your correct, the only way it will engage is if you are applying the brakes.

If you weren't hell bent on me being the bad guy you could have figured out the above yourself. Or your simply stupid.
Your right. But right about nothing[...]

Because your an idiot?

Your right, but I didn’t start the fire.

Princess, your arrogance is delicious, but you're nothing short of an ill-tempered baboon with a inferiority complex of epic proportions.

I emphasized the important bits in my post. I bid you good day.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry Gents but I have to call it a day.

I don’t want to take away from the time you have allotted to beat your ugly wives and scream at your fat retarded kids.

Enjoy!

Well have a nice day. We can't all rub peanut butter on our balls and have are dog lick it off to get our rocks off, but I hope you have fun spending your day doing so.:moon:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hope he truly understands how to use it now, because once he gets PINKed, he'll need that skillset for his one-post-per-day allocation. :evillaugh:

Pink it's my new obsession
Pink it's not even a question
Pink on the lips of your lover, cause
Pink is the love you discover
Pink as the bing on your cherry
Pink cause you are so very
Pink its the color of passion
`Cause today it just goes with the fashion
Pink it was love at first sight, yea
Pink when I turn out the light, and
Pink gets me high as a kite

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

If your spineless and you know it your a sqidd, if your spineless and you know it email a sponsor, if your spineless and you know it, if you get ass hurt over the internet your a sqidd, if you email a sponsor your a sqidd, if your spineless and you know it you must be a sqidd.

Hmm, isn't sqidd a misspelling of the name of an animal that lives in the sea and doesn't have a spine? Those suckers must be a bit hard to use on the keyboard. Then again, 8 arms would come in handy.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, I gotta say, I am a little disappointed. I mean, I was really close to possibly overtaking Wheeler this year in the award and thought I may have a chance to take his crown with the overwhelming support I've been given from some of the members here lately.

However, it is obvious the OP is going to crush both SD and I in this years awards...

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Pink it's my new obsession
Pink it's not even a question
Pink on the lips of your lover, cause
Pink is the love you discover
Pink as the bing on your cherry
Pink cause you are so very
Pink its the color of passion
`Cause today it just goes with the fashion
Pink it was love at first sight, yea
Pink when I turn out the light, and
Pink gets me high as a kite
Not one of my top Aerosmith songs, but relevant to this thread. :thumb:

Well, I gotta say, I am a little disappointed. I mean, I was really close to possibly overtaking Wheeler this year in the award and thought I may have a chance to take his crown with the overwhelming support I've been given from some of the members here lately.

However, it is obvious the OP is going to crush both SD and I in this years awards...

heheheh... perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back