Anyone Remove Their ABS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Wow, so while I'm getting both my laptops fixed you guys ripped this Messiah of any and all forms of racing a new asshole. :roflmao: Looks like I got a new sig quote coming.... Now to pick which one from all of you comedians! :LMAO:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, so while I'm getting both my laptops fixed you guys ripped this Messiah of any and all forms of racing a new asshole. :roflmao: Looks like I got a new sig quote coming.... Now to pick which one from all of you comedians! :LMAO:

Just make sure you quote them correctly.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll be dead honest I didn't even bother to read 99% of this dumb bullshit I only have one thing to say ...................................

FUCK MMR That is all :roflmao:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Fuck, I thought I fixed that. Oh well, $70k mofos :beerdrink:

I'll be dead honest I didn't even bother to read 99% of this dumb bullshit I only have one thing to say ...................................

FUCK MMR That is all :roflmao:

70K! :beerdrink: ^^ That's what we call multi quoting. That's day 1 stuff around here at this forum. lol!

Oh, and now to continue weeding through and awarding deserved rep. haha.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dab nabbit, I missed this whole thing. This dude got called fuckin out, ha! All his hours of track time, LMFAO..If I didnt know any better, he sounds strikingly like ANDRODZ..:roflmao:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I am one of the best drivers/riders i the country. Get over it, it’s a fact.

Says who, Bitch?

sqidd said:
I have won so many races, championships and broken so many lap records I can’t keep track of them anymore.

Well now......I'd like to see those little trinkets of awards you've got there, Studley.

Here are two of mine.

SDC100161.jpg

Why....yes, they DO say World Champion. Where's yours?

I'm waiting......ya' lying-ass, bike jockying, .

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Is this the same know-it-all, arrogant, fucking douchebag that got my posts deleted over on AFM on a thread about tire and wheel sizes?

bscottie

forum member
Reaction score
for me I am glad the guy showed up, I havent had this much enertaining reading in a while, cracks me up to see dumbasses try to beat a crowd on the internet, this is a guy who was probably the first one hit when playing dodgeball!

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
for me I am glad the guy showed up, I havent had this much enertaining reading in a while, cracks me up to see dumbasses try to beat a crowd on the internet, this is a guy who was probably the first one hit when playing dodgeball!

.........And the last one picked. Even after the kid who always forgets his gym clothes and has to use the rentals.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
BTW... does anyone think he's coming back? He last posted on 12-21-2009, 11:17 AM. He logged on later at 12-21-2009, 10:24 PM. So nothing in about 48 hours.

Should we report him to the authorities as a missing cephalopod???

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think he is probably curled in his bed in the fetal position hugging his pillow tight as he cries into it wondering why no one likes him.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I think he is probably curled in his bed in the fetal position hugging his pillow tight as he cries into it wondering why no one likes him.
Naaa... he's too pompous and arrogant to even realize no one likes him. I'm guessing he's back flexing his internet mouth muscle at AFM right now.

Bottom line, this thread is running it's course. I'm thinking about locking it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back