Anything coyote mustang related (Facebook)

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If I have them delete it, they come to ours....I don't want them at ours..LOL

They already have. That happened when we were all told to be the "kinder gentler mods"

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They already have. That happened when we were all told to be the "kinder gentler mods"

Picture1_zps9b783c58.png

DNT H8

Reaction score
I have no dog in the fight but the FB pages are making a lot of vendors wealthy for a reason... Forums are fighting for their life, it's unfortunatet but true. For longevity maybe you guys should be on there promoting this forum instead of secluding it.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have no dog in the fight but the FB pages are making a lot of vendors wealthy for a reason... Forums are fighting for their life, it's unfortunatet but true. For longevity maybe you guys should be on there promoting this forum instead of secluding it.

You don't get why Kimmer started this place up.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
This forum wasn't started as a basis for vendors to support it and profit off its members. It's simply a collection of knowledge for these cars.

I don't know how everyone feels but if I had to utilize FB Mustang groups as my only source of information I would shoot myself in the fucking head.

Obviously it's not the creators intention for idiots to invade, but it happens and will keep happening. Unfortunately many stupid people have internet access.

This forum exercises Darwin's survival of the fittest and keeps fucktards out. It's important because we don't like bullshit, just tekkkkkk

Sent from my SCT X4 using Tunatwat

Last edited:

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This forum wasn't started as a basis for vendors to support it and profit off its members. It's simply a collection of knowledge for these cars.

I don't know how everyone feels but if I had to utilize FB Mustang groups as my only source of information I would shoot myself in the fucking head.

Obviously it's not the creators intention for idiots to invade, but it happens and will keep happening.

This forum exercises Darwin's survival of the fittest and keeps fucktards out. It's important because we don't like bullshit, just tekkkkkk

QFT

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
I pretty much find anything facebook, twitter, or Instagram related a fucking absurd experiment in self indulged stupidity. I will stick to this forum.

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
I think as long as s197s exist this forum will be alright. Its been my go to place for non BS tech since I got into the mustang world.

Anyplace can host pictures of cars, sling parts, and bs about "what intake is best"

Few places have knowledge online that you can trust. My opinion at least.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score

Obviously it's not the creators intention for idiots to invade, but it happens and will keep happening.

That's about it. I didn't sign up until 2009 but I understand the reasoning behind the forum. It's not for everybody and it's not really for advertising money.

That's why bad vendors get routed here. You won't read about how good BBR or MMR are on this site. They don't get vendor protection like they do on other sites. This means that bad experiences stay on the forum, vendors can't buy their way into protection like on the other sites.

IMO the other sites don't really provide good info due to the vendor protection. I also think that being a vendor on this site would be a good thing for a business. Only the best get to be vendors here, the vendor number is limited. We also have the best members. People who do things to their cars besides changing the oil and adding stripes.

I'm not afraid to admit that I love this forum and I'd hate to see it have a radical change.

I doubt I'd still be around here if it was sold to a commercial entity like modular fords was. I'm probably in the minority on that but I believe in letting it all hang out. Hell, it's probably time to move on anyway. I spend a lot of time on here, lol.

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
That anything coyote related FB page is horrible. I tried to stay in it to help promote those that have helped me with the car but I couldn't take it anymore and dropped out. Maybe need to join back some day and just turn off alerts on it.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bud thats what I did. Turned off the notifications. The stupidity is strong on fb.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I'm glad Ryan screen shotted it on page 1. Without a link, how was I supposed to go trollolol?

Maple

Reaction score
I do my best to keep the group clean of crap. Yes, there are quite a few idiots on there, but on the other hand, there are a lot of very knowledgeable guys also. Got to take the good with the bad. Sorry if I offended anybody with my post.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'm one of the many admins for that page. Let me tell you, it has been hard fpr me to reel in my S197 no bullshit persona.

The guy who created that page has a GENUINE desire to see people make better cars through users input. Sure, there are a lot of lame ass dickheads on there. But it is a CLOSED group. We delete asshole and dickheads on a regular basis. If I have deleted someone from this forum, I apologize. Each entity out there has their own rules. I've always given warnings before deleting people. And, I can always reinvite back those who has figured out that that FB page isn't the same as this forum.

It's a good, caring bunch of admins there. I know this for sure. Just remember. It ISN'T that lame ass excuse called S197 and it IS a group of people who care deeply about the Coyote Club.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back