Are mods/admins...

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't think the owner of this site cares. I take it back :whistling:

dig in guys! "rag it up" I guess. That is the fun part of this place it seems. I have been too serious about modding it! There is no AUP and thus I need to learn a few things. Kim never comments negatively, why should I act so bad. Heck it's all good. Enjoy it since it is really just something I thought was wrong. It isn't. I have to live and learn new things every day.

sorry! :beer:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
we would all be drinking beer and BBQ together instead of F'ing with each other on here.. Its hard to have long distant relationships though.. :321:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I don't think the owner of this site cares. I take it back :whistling:
I care believe me, but i'm sticking to my guns of not having a nazi site. It is starting to piss me off that so much childish bullshit is starting to showup all across the site when this site was created to get away from exactly that. We have a IFC for people that want to screw with each other and a pitstop for useless bullshit posts, yet people just can't seem to fucking get it.....I'm just going to delete shit for now on. This site is known as the best for tech and i'm not going to let it change. The mods/admin's of this site do a damn good job and if a member has a problem with it, go to one of the other sites. I don't mind the horse shit stuff if it is the right part of the forum and people need to quit fucking with the rep points for no reason. If you have a legit reason, that's one thing, but shit's getting old quick. For the people who know me, i'm very laid back and will tell you staight up how I feel and don't beat around the bushes, but most stuff slides off my shoulders and it takes alot to piss me off. If you do happen to be one of the unfortunate ones that can get me to the point of being pissed, I feel sorry for you. Ok, back to my awsome job because my 10 min break is over at work.......:tdown:

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I care believe me, but i'm sticking to my guns of not having a nazi site. It is starting to piss me off that so much childish bullshit is starting to showup all across the site when this site was created to get away from exactly that. We have a IFC for people that want to screw with each other and a pitstop for useless bullshit posts, yet people just can't seem to fucking get it.....I'm just going to delete shit for now on. This site is known as the best for tech and i'm not going to let it change. The mods/admin's of this site do a damn good job and if a member has a problem with it, go to one of the other sites. I don't mind the horse shit stuff if it is the right part of the forum and people need to quit fucking with the rep points for no reason. If you have a legit reason, that's one thing, but shit's getting old quick. For the people who know me, i'm very laid back and will tell you staight up how I feel and don't beat around the bushes, but most stuff slides off my shoulders and it takes alot to piss me off. If you do happen to be one of the unfortunate ones that can get me to the point of being pissed, I feel sorry for you. Ok, back to my awsome job because my 10 min break is over at work.......:tdown:

well! There you have it gentleman :beer:

I don't feel so wrong now. :thumb: I'll do my best to be fair when I do my job here.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
everybody... could you please keep this area free from lots of BS?. If you have something you want to address about the board we all have this ~ and feel free to do it. Gosh I jsut wish this part of the board stayed more on point.

Before posting more in THIS THREAD please take a moment to read the last few posts :):2cents:

Back