Autocrossers! What are your off season upgrade plans?

Mark Aubele

forum member
Reaction score
First event of the season. Changed a bunch of things over the winter to make the car not try to kill me on track and the hills (too loose), and it made the car a slightly worse Autocross car so I was struggling a bit with a push, but still ended up 5th in Pax and raw (I think, may be a place or two off) out of 134 in a strong region. This wasn't my fastest, I cleaned it up and went .4 faster but didn't have camera on. Launched in 2nd gear.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wj6uiNKWXEk

Last edited:

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Seems bouncy. Probably a little too aggressive with the throttle/steer for autocross.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
First event of the season. Changed a bunch of things over the winter to make the car not try to kill me on track and the hills (too loose), and it made the car a slightly worse Autocross car so I was struggling a bit with a push, but still ended up 5th in Pax and raw (I think, may be a place or two off) out of 134 in a strong region. This wasn't my fastest, I cleaned it up and went .4 faster but didn't have camera on. Launched in 2nd gear.

That's PIR, right? I ran a few times there when it was named Beaver Run with my old Fox.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back