Bamcustom tuning/American Muscle

1fastpony

forum member
Reaction score
I just got an email from AM saying that all former BamaChips customers who have purchased tunes are now enrolled in the American Muscle's Bama Custom Tuning "Free Tuness For Life" program, regardless of whether you bought a device from BamaChips or not.

Way to step up guys! I'm impressed.
Me too at 6pm with member ID#.

usafimj

Reaction score
Got my ID# today also. Wonder if the free tunes for life includes FI (Nitrous, S/C, T/C)

usafimj

Reaction score
Don't get stingy now.. lol.

No way in hell I'll get a email s/c tune from AM. That is if it was offered. I'll be sticking with a JDM email tune until I can find a competent tuner close to me in the OK (none I've heard of), TX (Some but not sure), and maybe LA (Wes@TPS) comes to mind

Agent Jones

forum member
Reaction score
No way in hell I'll get a email s/c tune from AM. That is if it was offered. I'll be sticking with a JDM email tune until I can find a competent tuner close to me in the OK (none I've heard of), TX (Some but not sure), and maybe LA (Wes@TPS) comes to mind

If you go with TX use Jon Lund

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got my ID for the Ranger and the Mustang...Im gonna see if this is for real before I judge

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
how do they verify you bought tunes from doug. i bought one from him about 2 years ago

I bought tunes from him more than three years ago...and got an ID to upgrade...the difference may be the fact that I bought a tuner and a CAI from him. I am ok with this.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
how do they verify you bought tunes from doug. i bought one from him about 2 years ago

I am completely guessing here, but I think Doug's customer database became theirs. I assume they got a list from him anyway.

how do you get the id? what do you submit

Again, just guessing here, but it looks like if you were a customer of Doug's, they will create a customer ID for you to use when you need an update.

I would not be surprised if they stagger the emails. It will take time to sort the info, create accounts, and get the messages sent out.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score

Manny at HPP or Travis at Gearheads. These 2 guys are competent of tuning a mod motor.

Speedfreak

forum member
Reaction score
I purchased the JLT/SCT combo from Bamachips in 2008. Got in touch with AM the other day after I saw they merged. Mike got back to me in a matter of hours and once I had sent him the details he required, I had my tunes. Haven't run them yet but from what I've experienced, they're getting the tunes out a.s.a.p.

Hopefully this'll all work out well for Doug & AM!

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i just got my tune for life id# also...wow...that's pretty cool

agent...i didn't have to submit anything, the email just came

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back