BBS LM Replica/Linea Corse 19x10s mounted

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Thought I'd share. Linea Corse Lemans 19x10 et43 on all four corners with 285/35/19 Kumho Ecsta XS tires. 15mm spacers needed up front to clear the brembos. 1.8º of camber up front. The car is lowered around 2". kw clubsport coilovers. Better pictures coming soon.

FYI these should fit really well with non-brembo cars, assuming they have more brake caliper clearance. you may not even need a spacer at all.

BB5%252520Special%2525202.JPG

BB5%252520Special.JPG

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^ Same thought I had. Looks good but the red centers gotta go.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Want to know what tire to use? Have a wheel fitment question? Need to figure out which wheel stud to use with those new drag wheels? Post all of your tire and wheel related questions here.

Moved to pics

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
These look amazing!!!! Love those man. Im not against the red center caps but it would be cool to paint them white or something like that

neema

forum member
Reaction score
Looking good man but I'd change out those red center caps just my personal opinion

Sent from your moms phone

the red centercap may be a little ricer style, but i've always like them on japanese or euro cars with bbs's. if anything, the red lug nuts are what kill me--they're totally the wrong red and completely clash with the centercaps. i'll get silver or black ones eventually. (btw the lugs are a great find on ebay if any of you guys are looking for nice and simple forged aluminum lug nuts--something like $30 shipped for the set. just dig around for them).

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
not bad .. but damn et43 plus a 15mm spacer! that thing pokes out a bit .. a smaller tire wouldnt have been a bad idea either but hey it looks good. oh and it needs more LOW!
great job on being different tho

btw im selling front turn signals and rear reflector that were color matched to PW. lmk

SonicBlur

]V[EGADET]-[
Reaction score
Wood Dale/Schaumburg, Illinois. Near Chicago
Hey!! Welcome to the club! I love my 19" Linea Corse LM wheels! Be prepared, people either love or hate these mesh-style wheels. Apparently if its not a Bullitt, FR500, or some $$$ wheel it's not too popular, LOL!! I love it!

-Mike

Last edited:

neema

forum member
Reaction score
not bad .. but damn et43 plus a 15mm spacer! that thing pokes out a bit .. a smaller tire wouldnt have been a bad idea either but hey it looks good. oh and it needs more LOW!
great job on being different tho

btw im selling front turn signals and rear reflector that were color matched to PW. lmk

it definitely pokes a little. i'm stubborn and wanted to see how it would fit (and the tires were a great price on ebay, hence the 285s all around), so i just ran with it. with camber at 3º it should be flush with the fender but it's not rubbing now, so i may as well save my tires.

also, i'd lower the car some more, but the back is all the way down already and i didn't want the car to be too raked from front to back. amazingly it doesnt rub (i guess ~530lb springs help there).

I am Legend

forum member
Reaction score
I love the look of these wheels, and i'm most likely going to join the club and pick some up too!

Looks good!

JV doose

forum member
Reaction score
it definitely pokes a little. i'm stubborn and wanted to see how it would fit (and the tires were a great price on ebay, hence the 285s all around), so i just ran with it. with camber at 3º it should be flush with the fender but it's not rubbing now, so i may as well save my tires.

also, i'd lower the car some more, but the back is all the way down already and i didn't want the car to be too raked from front to back. amazingly it doesnt rub (i guess ~530lb springs help there).

i see what you mean .. either way the car looks great man

and keep the caps they look good

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back