BBS LM Replica/Linea Corse 19x10s mounted

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
And guys back when I was looking at these.. they would actually make sizes/offsets by request if you had a few sets getting ordered

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
I am REALLY considering a set of these. I think i could pull off a set of 18s well.

OP, did you buy from wheel dude? How long did it take to receive them?

neema

forum member
Reaction score
I am REALLY considering a set of these. I think i could pull off a set of 18s well.

OP, did you buy from wheel dude? How long did it take to receive them?

yep, got them from wheeldude. it only took a day or two to receive them when they shipped from their warehouse in california, but they didn't have a complete set of 4 wheels when I ordered, so it took 8 weeks for them to receive the remaining wheels before they shipped to my house.

Zoeb @ wheeldude was nice in letting me order a single wheel to test fit and make sure it would fit.

neema

forum member
Reaction score
a few more pictures. sorry for more iphone pics. i still need to pull out the good camera

9.JPG

8.JPG

photo%2525204.JPG

4.JPG

7.JPG

YerBuddy

forum member
Reaction score
What springs/dampers are you running with? Looks awesome! Like Digital referenced, my back is too old to clean those bad boys, but they sure do look good.

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
What springs/dampers are you running with? Looks awesome! Like Digital referenced, my back is too old to clean those bad boys, but they sure do look good.

Ever since I've owned mesh wheels, and see other mesh wheels, I think, "man, that sucks to clean" lol

trakhoar

forum member
Reaction score
How is the rear wheel fender clearance? Flush or slighly inboard? Im looking at 19x10+38s all around..the LC818s fit without spacers up front

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back