BBS LM Replica/Linea Corse 19x10s mounted

neema

forum member
Reaction score
does anyone know the actual weight of these or any linea corse wheels? ive never been able to find facts on that.

fwiw, i weighed the wheel on my scale at 27 lbs (weighing myself, then weighing myself holding the wheel).

neema

forum member
Reaction score
How is the rear wheel fender clearance? Flush or slighly inboard? Im looking at 19x10+38s all around..the LC818s fit without spacers up front

rear fender clearance is flush--meaning if a line were drawn straight down from fender, it would meet with the outer edge of the tire. in the pictures, i've yet to center the panhard bar, so driver side tire is sticking out maybe 3mm, compared to the passenger side which is sticking in a little bit. a 38mm 10" wheel should look nice and aggressive, but i probably wouldn't put anything wider than a 285 on it for fear of rubbing.

neema

forum member
Reaction score
And guys back when I was looking at these.. they would actually make sizes/offsets by request if you had a few sets getting ordered

SERIOUSLY? i'd love to get a 19x11 et~52 for the back with the face of the wheel sunken in more so that there's more lip showing out back. there's plenty of brake clearance for a nice juicy lip as it is...

LSlayer

forum member
Reaction score
Hey!! Welcome to the club! I love my 19" Linea Corse LM wheels! Be prepared, people either love or hate these meshi-style wheels. Apparently if its not a Bullitt, FR500, or some $$$ wheel it's not too popular, LOL!! I love it!

-Mike

I love the mesh style wheels! It's just that all nice ones cost some serious coin so I'm stuck with bullitts for now. I like the bronze color of your wheels too.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
SERIOUSLY? i'd love to get a 19x11 et~52 for the back with the face of the wheel sunken in more so that there's more lip showing out back. there's plenty of brake clearance for a nice juicy lip as it is...

I asked that wheeldude site, thats was ~2years ago.

trakhoar

forum member
Reaction score
rear fender clearance is flush--meaning if a line were drawn straight down from fender, it would meet with the outer edge of the tire. in the pictures, i've yet to center the panhard bar, so driver side tire is sticking out maybe 3mm, compared to the passenger side which is sticking in a little bit. a 38mm 10" wheel should look nice and aggressive, but i probably wouldn't put anything wider than a 285 on it for fear of rubbing.
good to know, hopefully a little rear camber will fix any rubbing issues if they arise.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Hey neema, do,you think the 19x8.5 et30 would clear the brembos,without any spacers?

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like they do, they have a GT500 on their site rocking the silver lemans color.

I wish they made them in 20"

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back