BC Racing coilover Install and review

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
I admit, I just giggled a little... lol

Thanks for your military service, and thanks for this thread. Not only has it made me realize how beautiful your car is...it has also helped many members of our community in a few different ways.

Car looks good. Now get it adjusted right and enjoy it!

Thank you!!!

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
Wow.... Alright, I am officially a complete fucking suspension idiot. I called BC Racing and got to talking to the tech guy about preload and ride height and ride quality. I was explaining to him that the car rides like a godamn go cart and is so stiff, it's almost unbearable. SO, he asked about how I set the ride height....so I told him that I turned the two upper lock rings 30 FUCKING TURNS UP(derp.)......he then laughed in my ear and explained that the ride height is adjusted by the single lower lock ring and all I did was add 30 FUCKING TURNS OF PRELOAD(double derp.) to the poor front struts. Mother of sweet jesus.

lol. Read the instructions man.

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
^ Really, guy? Have you SEEN the fuckin instructions that come with these BC's? They read like an Asian Borat wrote them. I almost punched a wall when I realized they were going to be no help and I was on my own with install. lol

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
So the clunk from the rear under slow, uneven surfaces I was bitching about a while back....figured it out.

First person to guess correctly gets my new LED DRLs that I no longer need since I scored a CS valance. Gotta be specific about what part of what item was loose/broken lol

SD07GT

forum member
Reaction score
So the clunk from the rear under slow, uneven surfaces I was bitching about a while back....figured it out.

First person to guess correctly gets my new LED DRLs that I no longer need since I scored a CS valance. Gotta be specific about what part of what item was loose/broken lol

Jam nuts on your panhard bar we're loose.

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
No sorry....If I had to choose, id say you are getting warmer...but not by much. NEXT!!

DarkTrak

Small kine pimpin'
Reaction score
No sir. Far more specific. One may need to be familiar with this suspension to make an accurate guess...

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
I venture to guess the rear spring mount unwound and let some slop into the spring seat.

Or the upper control arm wallowing around in the body mount.

Last edited:

SD07GT

forum member
Reaction score
the allen bolt on the adjustable spring pearch came loose

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back